Associate Recruiter - Product & Design (Contract)
United States (Remote), Canada (Remote)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds and on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the role...
Our Product Management and Design groups are rapidly growing, and we’re looking for an Associate Contract Recruiter to partner with our R&D recruiting team. You will assist in building our world-class R&D organization, including developing and implementing sourcing strategies to help us scale as we continue our worldwide growth. We are looking for someone who thrives in an innovative and fast-paced setting. The right candidate will manage processes, juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities, work well with remote team members, hiring managers, and candidates in different countries and time zones. This role is 100% remote.
In this role, you can expect to...
- Partner closely with Sr. Recruiters to create and manage an extraordinary candidate experience throughout the sourcing, screening, interview, offer, start, and onboarding processes
- Manage applicant tracking system (Greenhouse) including all candidate and job requisition management
- Partner with hiring managers and clients to define requisition requirements
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies targeting high-performing candidates
- Vet candidates and provide detailed feedback and recommendations to hiring managers
- Will be required to take on additional recruiting responsibilities as needed
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- 3+ years experience with high volume, strategic recruiting, preferably in a software and/or open source technology company
- Solid knowledge of advanced sourcing techniques with a focus on attracting a diverse slate of candidates
- Strong business acumen and natural curiosity that will allow you to advise your client groups and contribute beyond just filling open roles
- Ability to thrive in independent and collaborative work environments
- Proficiency in Greenhouse, LinkedIn and / or other recruiting and sourcing tools
- Strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of success in balancing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.