Support Operations Specialist
United States (Remote)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the role...
HashiCorp is looking for a high-caliber professional to join the Support Operations team. This is a great opportunity to work in a growing and collaborative team and have a direct impact on HashiCorp’s fast scaling business. This highly visible position will be an integral part of Support Engineering and other customer-facing teams. You are a fit if you thrive in a fast-paced culture that values essential communication, collaboration, and results. You are a self-motivated, detailed individual with an eye for automation, process improvement, and problem solving.
This person will be a specialist in business analysis, creating programs, managing and running the Zendesk Support Suite, as well as tools, automation, operations, and data analysis software.
In this role you can expect to be...
- Collaborating with Support, Customer Success Management, Engineering Program Management,, Sales Operations, and other teams to provide solutions and support to meet downstream and upstream requirements.
- Creating and maintaining reports and performing data analysis for management and dependent teams. These reports will include, but not be limited to, finding trends and patterns leading to focused process and engineering improvements.
- Continuously improving process, policies, and tools for tasks performed by Support Engineers. This includes creating and maintaining logic and automation to support customer ticket flow for Support Engineers.
- Writing code to utilize APIs to streamline support processes.
- Working with Sales Operations to ensure integrations between the two teams are running smoothly and correctly.
- Looking for areas of improvement to improve the Knowledge Base dataset as well as the approval and publishing process related to KB standard methodologies.
- Regularly auditing and base-lining software user group permissions and roles.
Other duties include:
- Assist in maintaining a prioritized strategic roadmap of the tools and processes.
- Maintaining documentation describing all aspects of the Support Operations Team duties, policies, and procedures.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- At least 5 years of Program Management experience
- Experience in or with Support and Support Operations
- A strong knowledge of DevOps Engineering, Software Engineering, or System Administration
- Administrative experience with Zendesk and PagerDuty is a huge plus
- Experience writing add-ons using third-party APIs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills — technical writing experience or knowledge base management a plus
- Well-organized, excellent work ethic, attention to detail, and self-starting
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving urgent, high-visibility technical problems
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Technical Writing, or equivalent professional experience
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-JN1