EMEA GSI Manager
United Kingdom (Remote)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the Role
HashiCorp is seeking a dynamic builder who has the cross functional sales and channel skills to build and execute a successful GSI channel in EMEA. This individual will be aligned to the EMEA Theatre Vice President of Sales, working closely with the sales teams in-region to drive local strategy, relationships and sales execution with Global Systems Integrators.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Worldwide GSI Partners, the GSI Partner Sales Manager will be a key member of the Partners Sales team and will have responsibility for the overall GSI sales pipeline and bookings number in EMEA.
In this role you can expect to:
- Own GSI pipeline and revenue number in region
- Manage GSI relationships in EMEA
- Establish and build business plans for GSI partners that align to sales goal
- Present the HashiCorp portfolio and partner program benefits to partner leadership
- Drive account mapping and regional sales meetings to build partner relationships
- Work with GSIs in region to support the development of vertical and horizontal solutions leveraging HashiCorp products
- Work with Partner Enablement to establish and execute local enablement programs tailored to each GSI
- Own regional partner MDF plans and budgets for accelerating end-user pipeline
- Monitor and report on sales and operational results based on KPIs.
- Execute QBRs with focus partners
- Manage and drive partner engagement with HashiCorp sales organization for resell, co-sell and services delivery
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- Experience working with and managing GSI partners
- Deep knowledge of the top Cloud Service Providers and their offerings
- Proven track records of sales over-performance
- Existing GSI partner relationships and network
- Strategic business and marketing planning capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven capacity to build strong relationships and close business with partners
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Must be self-motivated, have strong self-management skills and should demonstrate basic leadership qualities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-AB1