Sales Business Analyst - Partners / Channel
United States (Remote)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the Role
Reporting into the Revenue Operations team, this role will be dotted line to the head of global partner sales. Responsibilities include developing growth strategies, programs and operational oversight to ensure efficient execution of the HashiCorp Channels business and ecosystem. This role will also serve to lead work cross-functionally within HashiCorp to develop and support partner ecosystem strategies which may include, but not limited to, SI/reseller commercials, CSP (cloud services provider) field activation, distribution models, sales compensation plans, emerging product launches, customer adoption plans (via partner-led services), creating strategic reseller agreements, exploring additional routes to market and other GTM approaches. The role provides both strategic planning and corporate alignment to continuously improve the Channels go to market and support the Enterprise solutions sales with the HashiCorp partner sales team with operational excellence.
As an operations leader, you'll critically think through strategic issues and communicate to senior stakeholders one minute and crunch the numbers the next. You'll gain invaluable experience in this high-impact role working in a dynamic global environment. The ideal candidate has experience both managing field sales operations requirements and channel ecosystem programs. If you have a stellar track record of success supporting a team that sells software solutions through partners, are a self-starter, and love working in a dynamic environment, then HashiCorp is the place for you. If you want to be part of something exciting, please read on!
- Bachelor's Degree in business, finance, engineering or operations preferred
- 5+ years of channel, alliances, sales or distributor operations experience in the software industry
- Strong sales/channels operations, planning, and analysis experience a must
- Strong understanding of Channels, Sales and supporting business functions
- Experience leading operational/strategic initiatives and change management
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail, experience using reporting and analytics applications
- Drive continuous improvement across Channels sales planning, strategy, process, tools and process while automating processes to provide efficiency and scale.
- Develop partner dashboards and scorecard models and systems to track channel partner progress against business plan metrics
- Create and monitor HashiCorp partner program compliance reviews and processes
- Establish consistent processes and operational tools to support forecasting of the channel business on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Own Deal Registration Program and platform while working with Channel Executives on strategy and planning and own all IT-Applications on designing and implementing SFDC changes/updates
- Create and maintain IT and Project Roadmap to be shared with necessary teams for planning
- Facilitate and support partner sales monthly and quarterly business reviews with standardized templates and data models for the teams.
- Create training and enablement materials and communications for both internal teams and partners
- 5+ years’ experience in Software Sales, Operations, or Channel Management
- Strong demonstrated expertise in providing back-end sales support at multiple levels within the organization.
- Must be able to manage expectations accurately and efficiently
- Must have proficiency in software selling environments; must be familiar with infrastructure software, how it is sold, how it is fulfilled through the Channel, and how Distributors provide services to Resellers, VARs, and OEM partners
- Must have in depth experience using Salesforce. com
- Self-starter; strong drive and work ethic; willing to take leadership role in driving initiatives, working across organizations, and creative problem solving in a real-time, fast-paced sales environment
- Need to be available during month end and quarter-end for sales and system support #LI-RU1