Head of Partners Sales - APAC
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Global Channels Chief, the Head of APAC Channel Sales will be responsible for building, growing and managing our partner organization and leading the channels business in the APAC region for Enterprise Software. The Director will build and oversee the Regional channel sales team, which will execute the overall channel strategy in the APAC Region, and establish this company as a leading player in the Partner community by implementing and managing a world class partner program. The leader will be responsible for executing go-to-market strategy with HashiCorp SIs/GSIs, Resellers and CSP partners. This leader will manage the team, processes and KPIs for recruiting, on-onboarding and activating key partners in the region.
In this role you can expect to:
- Take on regional sales management responsibility for channels developing a strategic “sell with” and “partner sourced” revenue goals and driving partners success against those goals.
- Work closely with the Global Channel Chief and APAC Sales leadership as a trusted advisor and partner in building and executing the regional partner business plan.
- Drive pipeline focus of partners via sales enablement and clearly defined GTM strategies.
- Meet and exceed the Region Channel Bookings, Renewals, Revenue, Deal Registration and Services attach objectives.
- Manage and inspire a team of locally deployed Channel Account Managers across APAC.
- Manage regional distribution agreements and partnerships across the region.
- Focus on key partners to develop in-country strategies while driving the regional objectives.
- Providing the organization with strategic insight and fully participating as an active and impactful member of the Global Sales Organization.
- Responsible for collaborating with cross functional teams to elevate and support our partner sales and services strategy for APAC
The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables the candidate to engage at the CXO level, as well as a sales background that enables them to easily interact with partners and sales/field reps. The candidate should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, solutions and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have
- People leadership – You can recruit and inspire great talent
- Managerial expertise = Forecasting, planning and communicating with key stakeholder on your team and across the organization are a key part of the role
- Strong existing channel partnership relationships and executive influence
- Practical – You have experience balancing short-term needs with long-term strategic planning
- Tenacious – You bring passion, desire and grit to put the effort in to win
- Experience leading, mentoring and managing a team across the APAC regional
- Cloud technologies, OSS and/or infrastructure IT partner sales experience required
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-SP1