Technical Product Marketing Manager - Nomad
United States (Remote)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the Role
Do you enjoy technology and making it more understandable and consumable for customers? Are you looking to make a huge impact at a high-growth company? Do you want to help organizations beat the top challenges to container adoption and speed up the application delivery?
HashiCorp is seeking a Technical Product Marketing Manager to help with HashiCorp Nomad, HashiCorp’s orchestration product for multi-cloud application deployment. This role will be a key part of our Nomad Product Marketing team, driving go-to-market activities and building technical content for the product. You understand our practitioners and enterprise customers and express the technical capabilities of Nomad as values to our audiences. You are responsible for Nomad technical marketing content and represent Nomad at customer engagements.
In this role you can expect to:
- Content creation — Create demos, videos, workshops, tutorials, technical white papers, conference presentations, or webinars to teach our audience about the application deployment approaches, reinforce orchestration simplicity and flexibility, and introduce them to new concepts
- Cross-team collaboration — Work closely with engineering, product, DevRel and sales engineering (SE) teams to deliver technical content that align with our go-to-market strategies.
- Industry evangelism — Represent and evangelize Nomad within the practitioner community, at customer engagements, and to the industry as a whole
- Sales enablement — Deliver training and create enablement content. Work closely with sales teams to iteratively gather feedback and build the roadmap to enhance content and develop what’s missing.
- Product launch — Work with the Product Marketing Managers to showcase Nomad’s new use cases and capabilities
- Competitive analysis and market intelligence — Establish an understanding of key competitors in the space and incorporate differentiated value into the technical content and sales enablement materials.
- Technical partnerships & ecosystem — Understand the ecosystem of partners, how Nomad integrates with these partners and other DevOps and cloud tools including the other HashiCorp products.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- BS in CS/CE or equivalent technical degree preferred
- 3-5 years of technical product marketing experience with at least 3 years hands-on technical experience in cloud, DevOps, app development, infrastructure, or IT operations.
- Strong bias for action. Ability to take a project from idea to execution
- Technical experience or good understanding of application delivery, DevOps practices, containers, HashiCorp stacks, and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Strong skills to write effective technical content to translate complex technology concepts into simple and concise communications
- Ability to comfortably present and demo our products in front of internal and external audiences (large and small, live and recorded)
- Deep customer focus and understanding needed to build materials that resonate with customers
- Some travel required for customer interaction and HashiCorp and industry events
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-SY1 #LI-Remote