Salesforce CPQ Administrator
United States (Remote)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the role:
At HashiCorp, Go-to-Market Systems & Ops is a centralized function that leads all aspects of the overall systems end-to-end for a customer’s digital interactions with us: from engaging with us as users and prospects (prospect lifecycle), to becoming customers (customer lifecycle), and to becoming successful users and advocates (support and customer success lifecycle).
The CRM Systems Team is looking to add a team member with deep expertise in Salesforce CPQ, that can come in and run an upcoming Salesforce Billing implementation and manage everything from product builds to enhancement requests.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Work with Product teams and Sales Operations to build new Product SKUs
- Design, develop and maintain enhancements for the existing CPQ Implementation that are stable, efficient and scalable
- Partner with consultants and drive a Salesforce CPQ Billing Implementation
- Collaborate with other CRM Systems team members to evaluate and mitigate risks associated with the implementation of systems and processes.
- Contribute in requirement analysis, solution design & implementation of highest quality products.
- Collaborate with business and stakeholders in different phases of Application Development Lifecycle - manage and reproduce issues, provide troubleshooting and resolution or escalation as required.
- Contribute in Salesforce Seasonal releases - optimize the process and minimize the release impact on other projects.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce platform capabilities and keep up-to-date with new Salesforce features & functionalities.
- Review the work of a team of Salesforce Administrators – share feedback with Salesforce best practices, and design considerations
You may be a good fit if you have:
- 3+years of hands-on experience in Salesforce CPQ - in depth expertise in the features and limitations of Salesforce CPQ & Billing
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Bonus points for: Salesforce CPQ Certification
- Deep MSExcel, SQL, and business analytics skills preferred
- Exceptional ability to innovate upon existing processes in order to create greater efficiency
- Ability to execute tasks efficiently and pivot when new information becomes available
- Ability to perform a deep study of systems and make recommendations for augmentation
- Strong focus, determination, attention to detail
- Good communication and coordination skills to engage with various stakeholders
- Strong project management and task organization skills
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-SY1 #LI-REMOTE