Partner Alliances Manager - Consul
United States (Remote)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.
About the role
HashiCorp is looking to hire a Partner Manager to manage strategic partnerships for HashiCorp’s flagship service networking product, Consul (https://www.consul.io/). This role will be responsible for scaling the technology partner ecosystem for Consul and selectively engaging with strategic technology partners driving joint co-engineering and providing support to co-marketing activities. Technology partners are a critical component of HashiCorp’s ‘Cloud Infrastructure Automation’ vision and constitute the cross-infrastructure fabric for realizing this. Consul is at the forefront of service networking to automate network configurations, discover services, and enable secure connectivity across any cloud or runtime. This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and requires a strong balance of leadership, technical program management, and relationship building skills. This is a full-time position based in San Francisco and will report to the Director of Technology Alliances. The role will include a limited amount of travel, expected to be less than 10%.
In this role you can expect to
- Own and and build a vibrant ecosystem of Consul technology partners
- Develop and implement joint partner roadmap plans with a select set of strategic technology partners
- Work with cross functional team led by product management to define technology partner strategy and scale the program
- Work with partner marketing to execute joint partner marketing activities
- Execute engineering activities which include being able to build, review and test integrations with partners
- Provide feedback to internal HashiCorp teams on additional needs to make partners successful.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have
- 5+ years of networking industry related experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven track record of building strong relationships and influencing partners
- Self-motivated leader who’s comfortable in a fast-moving, results-driven environment
- Proficiency in networking, devops, cloud technologies.
- Knowledge of existing HashiCorp tools and having coded in Go Lang is a plus
- B.S. degree in an engineering (preferred), or similar program from an accredited college/university.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-SY1 #LI-REMOTE