Demand Generation Manager - EMEA
United Kingdom (Remote)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the Role
HashiCorp is at the epicenter of the cloud adoption wave, helping shape how the world’s largest enterprises are running their IT infrastructure. To help our customers adopt our products quickly and help fuel our company growth to support them, we’re looking for an experienced growth marketing manager to support and grow our EMEA market.
Marketing at HashiCorp is a blend of ensuring we are generating commercial demand by responding to and supporting the interest of enterprises while also responding to and delivering on the needs of our open-source users for technical content and assistance,
To do this, the Demand Generation Manager role is tasked with tactics that accelerate adoption and success for open source users, while also planning and executing growth tactics across multiple channels. You will play a key role in rapidly growing reach, engagement, pipeline, revenue, and retention, impact growth across the entire organization.
This position will report to the Senior Director of Revenue Marketing.
In This Role, You Can Expect To
- Building programs and campaigns to help prospects, users and customers understand, try, adopt and renew our enterprise offerings.
- Work directly with Sales Representatives on custom account based marketing campaigns for key customer and prospect accounts.
- Coordinate and collaborate on content and program development across the funnel: from demand, acceleration through renewals.
- Create, execute, and analyze digital and account-based marketing programs to activate, engage, convert and retain multiple customer segments.
- Build forecasting, measure, and report on the performance of enterprise marketing campaigns, using data and analytics to assess how we are performing against our overall critical metrics like reach, account penetration, and customer acquisition/renewal targets
- Work with product, partner, and events team to maximize yield from shared channels and programs.
- Work with ops, sales, and marketing teams to ensure we’re generating the right type and volume of sales leads and collecting high-quality data to understand performance
- Build processes and frameworks that will scale with a growing organization
- Publicize and share relevant insights from experiments, tactics, and projects
You May Be a Good Fit If You Have
- Experience working directly with Sales Leadership and Sales Representatives on campaigns in the field
- Experience identifying target audiences, working with customer segmentation and personalization, and creating end-to-end account campaign strategies
- Previous experience marketing to a technical audience of practitioners, and decision makers.
- Experience generating demand and running account plays at an enterprise B2B company
- Experienced understanding of SEO, Marketo, Google Analytics, Salesforce, and other key web technology and analytics tools/platforms
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to compile and analyze campaign data to inform decisions
- Experience partnering with GTM and sales on pipeline development.
- Experience working closely with product marketing managers to amplify key content and features
- Strong editorial skills
- Entrepreneurial zest and hands-on attitude
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-CP1 #LI-REMOTE