Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst
Costa Rica (Remote)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.
About the role...
*Must be located in Costa Rica
Data and Analytics
- Partner with Revenue/Sales Leadership, Geo Sales Ops directors and other teams to drive planning, forecasting, pipeline, performance and productivity thru BI solutions.
- Drive executive, operational and analytical dashboard execution, deployment and maintenance in several platforms.
- Able to pull, visualize, analyze and interpret data to address strategic needs.
- Support and enable peers and stakeholders with advanced consultation/mentoring on BI related technical tools and methods.
- Align with BI governing teams on data aspects that define the way we should consume data and adjust our strategy accordingly.
- Document processes and backup plans using the organization’s templates.
- Perform cadenced data clean-up exercises for account, opportunity and other corporate system attributes.
In this role you can expect to...
- 3-5 years of proven analytic BI solution development experience in sales/sales operations, preferably in IT companies.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or above) in Business Administration, Information Technologies, Industrial Engineering or related fields. (Finished or in progress)
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written): Ability to understand and communicate with native English stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and analytical skills. Able to spot potential issues, point at possible causes and suggest solutions.
- Sense of urgency, commitment and ownership of assigned tasks, being mindful of business impact and visibility.
- Ability to go beyond execution and understand strategic priorities of the designated business and how to address them with BI.
- Organize and prioritize your work, set expectations to stakeholders constantly and follow-up tasks to completion.
- Able to leverage knowledge from peers and leadership on best practices on task management, communications, tools of the trade, methods and branding.
- Pro activeness and ability in researching, self-development and team work to cover knowledge gaps.
- Growth mindset, think beyond execution and peer into long term strategy and innovation.
- Ability to perform responsibilities and actionable requirements working remotely.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- Experience with cloud data warehouses such as Redshift and BigQuery.
- Write and optimize complex queries for ad hoc and recurring requests to manipulate and extract data from corporate data warehouses.
- Advanced Tableau: Ability to design advanced tables/chart visualizations and dashboards. Make use of calculated fields/parameters to dynamically change dimensions, measures and chart types. Advanced LOD, filtering, actions.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
Value adding skills:
- Experience in Salesforce.com able to build reports and pull data from SFDC.
- Experience with Clari and dashboards creation on this tool.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-GD1