Field Operations Director - APJ
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.
About the role...
The Field Operations Director will partner and work closely with the Geo VP of Sales (and team) to drive field sales initiatives including field support and act as the operation point person for the GTM function for the region.
In this newly created position, the Field Operations Director’s primary responsibilities will be to establish a regional operational base to support key regional initiatives including managing the cadence and rhythm of the business, analytics reporting, driving cross functional and team projects, as well as utilizing pipeline and other sales KPI data to help make business decisions.
In this role you can expect to:
Planning & Coverage Support
- Partner to the Geo VP to provide operational support in running a high growth sales region including managing the cadence for daily, weekly, war room & QBR activities.
- Participate in weekly, quarterly and annual sales planning supporting the delivery of specific sales coverage and forecasting analytics for sales
- Ability to analyse current regional performance and identify levers for driving revenue growth in partnership with the Sales Strategy Team
- Partner with the Sales leaders and Sales Operations to facilitate sales territory planning, including creating and allocating territories as the sales team grows
- Escalation point for all ongoing Territory/Account changes
- Partner with the Geo VP’s, RSD's and Global Sales Ops & Finance to refine go-to-market models and sales methodology, including identifying and solving pain points within the organization and sales process
Forecast & Pipeline Management
- Support day-to-day business needs of sales organizations – execute cadence around forecasting and pipeline analysis
- Manage key metrics, KPIs, analytics and dashboards to provide performance measurement and drive business insight
- Responsible for creating and maintaining reports and dashboards including ad hoc reporting using Salesforce and Clari.
Drive Process Standardization and Best Practices
- Support and help drive business scalability through key initiatives such as simplification and standardization of sales processes and sharing of best practices across the Sales teams and the geos.
- Provide input on sales process and tools improvements (e.g. SFDC/Clari ) to enable accurate and efficient data collection and management of the company’s sales efforts
- Support and facilitate the delivery of sales content including training on key sales methodologies and tools.
- Manage communication to sales and maintain a calendar of communications from a global to geo perspective.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- 10+ years experience working closely with Enterprise or Strategic Account sales leaders in a Trusted Partner capacity within a SaaS Enterprise Software business
- Proven track record of advanced data analysis and modeling skills, leading cross-functional initiatives and succeeding in a complex and fast moving environment
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment with a minimum of supervision
- Ability gather requirements and manage complex initiatives, execute within timelines and with multiple stakeholders
- Experience coaching and mentoring
- Hands on experience with SFDC and Clari including building out Dashboard reporting
- BA/BS degree preferred
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-SP1