Sr. Field Operations Analyst
Costa Rica (Remote)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.
About the role...
**MUST SIT IN COSTA RICA**
In this role you can expect to...
- Help build sales strategies and support business planning process, the execution and business operations
- Assist Enterprise sales leaders and the team as a trusted strategic advisor/partner providing valuable insights to ensure the continued success of the business
- Help manage and run regular business management cadence to drive business initiatives with real-time reporting using business intelligence tools and dashboards
- Actively work with cross functional teams to drive business initiatives effectively and efficiently
- Monitor data integrity efforts, systems and data entry procedures to ensure data integrity.
- Generate regular and ad-hoc analyses for the sales team to help them monitor performance across a range of key business drivers.
- Assist in preparing weekly reporting and analysis updates for the leadership team. Leverage data to provide actionable insights to stakeholders.
- Support monthly, quarterly and annual operational planning activities to create a business plan with strategic initiatives and priorities supported by data
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- BS/BA Required. Masters or MBA degree preferred. Minimum of 5 years of proven experience in sales transformation, sales strategy, business operations and/ or finance organization within a fast-paced high-tech organization
- Strategic thinking and analytic problem-solving ability to break down complex problems in a simplified way and create new innovative ideas
- working with senior executives at all levels to ensure the successful strategy execution through informed decision making processes
- Exceptional analytical skills and confidently working with an onsite and remote analyst team
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to synthesize, analyze, simplify and explain complex issues to different types of audience in an appropriate way
- Team player to establish and build close working relationship across teams and to promote collaboration with an open and authentic communication way
- Experience in various business intelligence tools such as Power BI, Tableau,, Salesforce, MS Excel, Google Sheets, AnaPlan, Clari
- Extensive experience with excel (pivot tables, vlookups, graphs)
- Proven ability to draw actionable insights from data
- Excellent and proven ability to manage multiple cross-functional projects with conflicting priorities
- Ability to deal with stress, ambiguity and navigate through a high-paced, fast-changing and sometimes unpredictable work environment and accommodate with flexibility.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-GD1