People Operations/Benefits Specialist
United Kingdom (Remote)
About the role
You will play a critical role in supporting the employee experience from onboarding through offboarding and everything in between. You will manage employee policies and compliance, lead our offboarding processes, administer our EMEA benefit and leave programs, and implement strategies and processes that lead to greater employee engagement. This is a great opportunity to make an impact on our tools, processes, and programs. This role reports to the Manager, People Operations.
In this role you can expect to
- Own the pre-boarding and onboarding process for employees in the EMEA region which includes being the subject matter expert for our onboarding platform and ensuring all required new hire documentation has been completed (ex. employee handbooks, benefit enrollments, etc.).
- Liaise between Payroll (internal), global payroll teams, and new hires to ensure new hires set up payroll on time.
- Process and administer leave of absences for employees within the EMEA region.
- Support and maintain relationships with EMEA benefits brokers, and stay up to date on local legislation updates regarding benefit programs.
- Manage the employee offboarding process for employees in the EMEA region including conducting exit interviews and coordinating with internal teams to properly offboard employees.
- Respond to employee requests for information including employee reports, customer requirement questionnaires, benefit inquiries and escalations, employment verifications, etc. Assist the HRIS team with compliance audits and information pulls.
- Maintain data integrity in our HCM and other People systems. This includes processing employee changes and conducting regular audits as required.
- Maintain company policies (including employee handbooks, benefit guides, etc.) by conducting annual audits and updating when legislation changes.
- Various projects that support the above.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have
- A problem-solver mindset with a focus on customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A process orientation focus; you have the ability to build process flows from scratch and document appropriate steps
- Strong organization skills
- Experience with access to sensitive information and ability to maintain confidentiality
- The ability to work collaboratively with the broader People team to understand priorities and business needs
- A learning mindset; you have an ongoing interest and passion for learning
- 2 - 3 years of professional experience in a similar operations role
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-ES1