People Operations Coordinator (Contract)
United States - California (Remote)
West Coast (Remote)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.
About the role...
This is a 6-month contract role. Reporting to the Manager, People Operations this role will thrive in a fast-paced environment experiencing significant and exciting change. This individual will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of administration and record-keeping and in cultivating and elevating the new hire experience. You will be a champion for each of our new hires and provide top-notch service to all employees. This role requires strong attention to detail with an innovative mind.
In this role you can expect to...
- Execute our pre-boarding process and ensure all required new hire documentation has been completed (ex. Form I-9 [full process through HireRight], employee handbooks, etc.).
- Maintain data integrity in ADP and other People systems. This includes processing new hires and exiting employees.
- Work closely with the Talent Development team to support Bridge Connection Days (new hire orientation).
- Maintain new hire gift inventory and manage distribution upon offer acceptance.
- Monitor the #team-people & #new-hire-onboarding Slack channels and firstname.lastname@example.org email and respond to employee inquiries as they come in.
- Complete verification of employment requests in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal law.
- Additional projects as assigned.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working in hyper-growth
- The ability to balance urgency and thoroughness when multi-tasking
- A focus on customer service
- A learning mindset; you have an ongoing interest and passion for learning
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Sense of urgency in responding to employee and internal customer inquiries
- 4-year college degree preferred (not required)