Senior Customer Success Architect
About the Role
As a Customer Success Architect at HashiCorp, you will be responsible for the delivery of outstanding technical guidance and the successful enablement of our largest customers. Your primary objective will be to drive the achievement of measurable value (value-based outcomes) with HashiCorp customers, leading to product adoption, renewal and expansion.
Customer Success Architects help HashiCorp customers define the vision and strategy to improve all aspects of application delivery, including security and privilege automation, datacenter and cloud provisioning, service discovery and connectivity, and application runtime automation.
An ideal candidate will have a successful track record in customer leadership, focused on technology and organizational transformation. They will have demonstrated the ability to become a trusted technical advisor to customer and business leaders.
In this role you can expect to:
- Communicate the business value of the HashiCorp Product Suite to customer executives
- Articulate the technical functionality of HashiCorp products to multiple technical audiences
- Educate and advise customer users on how to use and adopt the functionality of HashiCorp products within their strategy and processes to achieve measurable value
- Work with HashiCorp Product Management to translate customer business opportunities into technical solutions and new product requirements
- Partner with Customer Success Managers to identify and manage customer risks and opportunities as they relate to product adoption, renewal and expansion
- Work with Customer Education to build valuable educational content to help customers adopt our products and successfully integrate them into their workflows
- Help champion an environment for ongoing strategic customer success
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- Leadership or managerial experience in major transformation efforts involving significant process, organizational and technology change
- Experience serving as part of a key customer leadership team
- Deep technical expertise in cloud and on-premise infrastructure management, application deployment and practical security methodology
- Proficiency and experience with concepts and technologies used in software development, operations, security, cloud, microservices, containers, and scheduling platforms
- Proficiency with HashiCorp's tools such as Terraform, Vault, Consul and Nomad
- Ability to work well in a highly dynamic environment that focuses on providing outstanding customer service
- Comfort working remotely and perform well given a high level of independence and autonomy
- B.S. degree in an engineering or similar program from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience
- Certification as a cloud professional (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Comfort with national and occasionally global travel