Director, Business Intelligence & Analytics
United States - Boston, Massachusetts (Remote)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.
About the role...
We are looking for a Business Intelligence & Analytics leader on our Revenue Operations team to build a team to deliver the novel business insights and analytics required to plan and operate our business. In this role, you will build, mentor, and operate a high performing team using data driven approaches to drive decision making and deliver critical cross functional reporting and analysis.
You will be a trusted partner to our Sales, GTM and Operations leadership. The insights you will help deliver will translate directly to accelerated business growth, scale and enable Hashicorp to more effectively serve our customers.
You will build and manage a team that includes expertise in business analysis, visualization, data science and data management and governance platform and systems. You will be creative and have a proven track record to lead cross functional BI projects to deliver actionable business insights to our leadership and GTM teams. You will utilize deep analytical and technical expertise to shape decisions and deliver key performance metrics and reporting.
In this role you can expect to...
- Define the strategy and vision for scaling Business Intelligence and Analytics in support of our Revenue and Field planning and execution
- Manage and build our Business Intelligence and Analytics team in Revenue Operations
- Manage technical teams to build scalable data architecture to support reporting, visualization, and dashboards
- Establish and drive strategic and operational projects leading to data-driven decisions and to manage our business - overseeing cross functional teams involving Sales, Marketing, Finance and Operations
- Generate actionable insights from data, models and analytics to drive business decisions and priorities with executives and sales management
- Define and continually improve the key metrics and dashboards to measure performance, drive business insight and identify actions to improve
- Effectively communicate and build a cadence of delivery to our sales and field teams globally and regionally
- Create and manage a Data Governance model to ensure data integrity and accuracy within the Analytics team and with partner teams
- Build an intimate understanding of our business key driver. Serve as an advisor and thought partner to our GTM executive leadership
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- 6+ years of relevant work experience leading a Business Intelligence and Analytics team
- An experienced manager with 4+ years managing direct reports
- Strong analytical background and creative problem-solving skills
- Experience with enterprise SaaS business models, developing and analyzing business metrics
- Top-notch data analytics and problem-solving skills, with an ability to synthesize disparate information and data into actionable recommendations
- An excellent communicator- You know how to create strong relationships across various departments and speak their language and together create world-class programs
- Strong proficiency in Excel, knowledge of BI tools and technologies (e.g., Tableau, SQL)
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-BS1