Regional Manager, Customer Success Architect
United States (Remote)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the role
As a Regional Manager in the Customer Success Architecture team at HashiCorp, you will work in a high-performance team environment delivering best in class solutions for our customers through the management, support and mentorship of a Customer Success Architecture team Your leadership will guide the team towards an efficient technical practice, supporting customers in their adoption and success with HashiCorp products.
Our Customer Success Architects help HashiCorp customers define the vision and strategy to improve all aspects of application delivery, including security and privilege automation, datacenter and cloud provisioning, service discovery and connectivity, and application runtime automation.
In this role you can expect to:
- Support and mentor your team to build a holistic view of the customer strategy, processes and integration of HashiCorp software
- Work with other Regional Managers to build a robust and consistent methodology for the delivery of prescriptive technical guidance to help our customers adopt HashiCorp software
- Set team objectives that deliver on our company goals and set individual expectations with team members that reflect priorities outlined by the team objectives
- Report progress against team objectives to senior management, and to the organization on a consistent cycle
- Role-model the HashiCorp principles, and use them to guide management practices
- Work cross-functionally with other HashiCorp managers to translate customer business opportunities into technical solutions and new product requirements
- Create and improve recommended architectural patterns and use-cases to ease the adoption of HashiCorp software
- Support recruitment efforts to grow the Customer Success Architecture team
- Help champion an environment for ongoing strategic customer success
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- Leadership or managerial experience in leading teams to deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Leadership or managerial experience in major transformation efforts involving significant process, organizational and technology change
- Proficiency and experience with concepts and technologies used in software development, operations and security
- Ability to work well in a highly dynamic environment that focuses on providing outstanding customer service
- Comfort working remotely and perform well given a high level of independence and autonomy
- B.S. degree in an engineering or similar program from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience
- Comfort with national and occasionally global travel
Along with your resume, please provide a cover letter describing why you're passionate about working at HashiCorp, and what draws you to this role in particular. We encourage you to share specifics of your past professional experience that are relevant to this position and the opportunity.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-MY1