Growth Marketing Manager- Practitioner
United States (Remote)
About the Role
HashiCorp is at the epicenter of the cloud adoption wave, helping shape how the world’s largest enterprises are running their infrastructure. We have a vibrant community of millions of practitioners and are building to reach the next ten million. To help our customers adopt our products quickly and help fuel our company growth to support them, we’re looking for an experienced growth marketing manager.
Marketing at HashiCorp is a blend of ensuring we are generating commercial demand by responding to and supporting the interest of enterprises while also responding to and delivering on the needs of our open-source users for technical content and assistance. To do this, the Growth Marketing role is tasked with tactics that accelerate adoption and success for users and enterprise prospects, while also planning and executing growth tactics across multiple channels.
In this role, you will play a key role in driving conversions across the practitioner journey, helping users get familiar with our tools and growing the reach and engagement of our Learn platform. This is an opportunity to drive impact for hundreds of thousands of HashiCorp users worldwide across both free educational resources and paid certification exams. This position will report to the Digital Growth Marketing lead.
In This Role, You Can Expect To
- Build programs and digital campaigns to help practitioners understand, try, and adopt our products. Work with teams to design and execute campaigns.
- Rigorously optimize through experimentation on both product and marketing surfaces. Create A/B tests to iterate on ad creative, copy, and landing page content to increase practitioner engagement.
- Distribute the HashiCorp central messaging across existing and net new digital channels, touching prospects and customers across the education path. Build and expand Digital channels.
- Build Marketing Operations programs in conjunction with campaigns to activate, engage, convert and retain multiple customer segments. Adjust Operations and processes across Systems tech stack as needed.
- Create retargeting campaigns and drive segmentation analysis for personalized practitioner conversion journeys across multiple cohorts of users
- Work with an agency and internal stakeholders to execute on SEO priorities to increase organic traffic to https://learn.hashicorp.com and associated websites in our product portfolio.
- Build forecasting, measure, and report on the performance of campaigns executed. Analysis of key business movements and metrics.
- Cross-collaborate with product education, product marketing, audience marketing, and web teams to maximize yield from shared channels and programs.
- Publicize and share relevant insights from experiments, tactics, and projects.
You May Be a Good Fit If You Have
- Familiarity with modern digital growth strategies including SEO, SEM, social ads, content syndication, and more
- Experience leading cross-functional projects and collaborating with web development teams to drive meaningful impact
- Experience working around technical product teams (software, security, or cloud infrastructure)
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to compile and analyze campaign data to inform decisions
- Experience generating demand at an enterprise B2B company
- Experience working closely with product marketing managers to amplify key content and features
- Strong editorial skills
- Entrepreneurial zest and hands-on attitude
- Detail oriented, and strong with execution and project management
- Enjoy collaboration with cross-functional groups