Sr. Engineer - Fullstack - Cloud Services
United States (Remote)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
Cloud Services is an exciting team delivering HashiCorp products as fully-managed Cloud services. We work across the company, and with multiple cloud partners, to make using HashiCorp products simple for our customers. We’re a small, but rapidly growing team, making a huge impact.
You’ll be a part of a cross-functional group, contributing to our cloud products across our UI, CLI, and back-end services. This is a generalist role with the opportunity to grow into either more front-end work or back-end depending on your interests and experience.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Work across our product, on both the front-end (Ember) and back-end (Golang).
- Work with HashiCorp products such as Terraform, Consul, Vault, and Nomad.
- Work with multiple cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, and Azure.
- Interface directly with internal teams, users, and HashiCorp customers.
- Be a part of a distributed team (we’re in NA and Europe).
- Contribute to the design and implementation of extremely large-scale systems.
- Support the applications you build by being a part of an on-call rotation.
You may be a good fit if:
- You have experience with a front-end technology (Ember, Angular, React, etc).
- You have experience with a back-end technology (Go, Java, Ruby, Node, etc).
- You are familiar with micro-services architectures.
- Have an eye for developer experience
About the Application Process
Please note, as communication is a critical aspect of how we work, a cover letter is a great way to provide a sample of how you communicate. In your cover letter, describe why you're interested in working at HashiCorp, and what draws you to this role in particular.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.