Senior Marketing Operations Manager
United States - California (Remote)
About the role
Marketing Operations is a critical team under the GTM Operations umbrella that prioritizes the lead lifecycle, manages day-to-day marketing initiatives, oversees organization’s MarTech stack, and enables the business with marketing performance insights.
As HashiCorp expands as a business, the role will be responsible for leading, developing and managing methodology and key performance indicators for marketing operations including email performance and campaign performance. The role will gather and analyze reports and data and translate into best practices and enablement strategies to other marketing functions to finetune our marketing revenue engine, field and partner marketing. Additionally, as HashiCorp begins to expand into EMEA and APJ, the role will also act as an extended arm of the Global Marketing Operational team to support marketing team members in those theaters. This role is a critical member of the Marketing Operations team and holds responsibility for driving operational excellence across the EMEA and APJ including performance tracking, lead funnel management and measurement, database health and reporting and campaign production process.
In this role you can expect to...
- Develop methodology on campaign performance - source and influence
- Measure, analyze and report on the impact of marketing campaigns to respective marketing teams. Provide insights and recommendations on optimization campaign strategies
- Develop methodology on email performance and drive for email marketing excellence in marketing
- Investigate and troubleshoot challenges with lead flow from a systems and business process standpoint
- Actively participate in strategic projects to help inform growth planning and operationalize select key initiatives
- Serve as a Marketing Operations support to EMEA and APJ marketing teams
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- 5+ years’ experience working in operations, analytics, or a similar role preferred
- Skilled in Marketo, Salesforce preferred (Marketo Champion a plus)
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and optimization mindset
- Ability to escalate and communicate risks to management and relevant stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to translate business and platform requirements into marketing campaigns/MarTech logic
- Experience with database hygiene and excellence such as segmentation and measurements
- Maintain a learning mindset and the ability understand concepts and system logic
- Strong communication skills and experience working in cross-functional teams
- Self starter and excellent in self management, experience in working with remote teams