Software Engineer - Frontend - Terraform Cloud
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the Team:
The Terraform Cloud engineering teams are looking for Senior Software Engineers to work in one of our product teams focused on meeting the growing needs of our customers.
We built Terraform, the open source industry standard in the Infrastructure-as-Code movement, and it’s changing how organizations from startups to the enterprise provision infrastructure. Terraform Cloud is our SaaS platform built on top of Terraform that has seen tremendous adoption with strong growth forecasted. This is an opportunity to have an impact not just on the productivity and lives of developers, but on improving an industry as a whole.
We operate autonomously in a highly collaborative, remote-first environment. Anchored by reflection and humility, we’re steadily improving our processes and technical practices that include continuous deployment and use of feature flags. With the support of your teammates and manager, you’ll grow your skills to reach the next level in your career.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Collaborate remotely on a cross-functional team including Engineering, Product, and Design to deliver excellent user experiences
- Continuously improve the product by writing code for our single page application built using Ember.js
- Participate in our cross-team frontend working group while deepening your knowledge as a subject matter expert
- Maintain a reliable production application for our customers while working alongside infrastructure engineering
- Enable your teammates through technical mentorship, code reviews, and pairing
You’re a great addition if you:
- Be familiar with web accessibility standards and inclusive design principles
- Strive for quality through maintainable code and comprehensive testing from development to deployment
- Communicate clearly while remaining empathetic and kind
- Have an eagerness to learn through humility and reflection
At HashiCorp, we are committed to hiring and cultivating a diverse team. If you are uncertain about applying, we encourage you to please do. We’d love to hear from you!
We operate according to a strong set of company principles described in The Tao of HashiCorp. We’ve had a remote-first culture from the beginning. Our entire company, processes, and tools have been designed around this to ensure everyone is able to be successful from wherever they work. Learn more about how we work together.
We are dedicated to supporting the needs of our employees and their families in a way that is inclusive of all family structures. We’ve an extensive and generous list of benefits (which vary by country) to cover things such as parental leave, mental health days and assistance, medical insurance, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.