Recruiting Manager, Engineering
United States (Remote)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the Role
We are looking for an innovative and data-driven leader who will be a key member of the People team and instrumental in building a world class talent organization. As a Manager, Recruiting (Engineering) you will be responsible for growing and managing a team of recruiters, partnering with our business leaders on their hiring strategies, and scaling inclusive recruiting practices. A successful hire will leverage strategic and operational abilities to identify, develop and promote strategies and behaviors that empower us to bring in the best talent on the planet.
In this role you can expect to...
- Build, manage and develop a team of full-cycle recruiters and sourcers focused on delivering a world class candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Enable team to manage a consistent, unbiased and compliant interview process with a high level of data integrity.
- Develop clear and achievable goals, metrics & KPIs for the team and provide consistent coaching to ensure all team members are set up for success.
- Partner with senior leaders across the organization to understand hiring objectives, drive process efficiencies and develop recruiting strategies to hit headcount goals.
- Collaborate with leaders to develop sourcing strategies resulting in consistent generation of a diverse and high quality pipeline of candidates. Provide market data and research to leaders to drive hiring strategies.
- Provide consistent and accurate reporting of key metrics and insights to business leaders to drive process improvement, influence changes in behavior and celebrate successes.
- Help stakeholders understand HashiCorp’s hiring practices across a geographically-distributed organization.
- Partner with recruiting leadership team to deliver on specific cross-functional operational projects.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- 7+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- 2+ years of experience hiring, managing, developing, and motivating a team.
- An empathetic, principle driven, people first leadership style that inherently motivates teams to execute.
- A pragmatic and data-driven approach to problem solving and ability to derive actionable insights from data.
- The ability to influence cross functional partners with clear, concise and kind verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to be flexible and can appropriately shift areas of focus without losing sight of priorities & goals.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.