Senior Partner Alliances Manager - Cloud
United States (Remote)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the role
HashiCorp is looking for an experienced Senior Partner Alliances Manager who can independently own and grow partner relationships with our major cloud and technology partners.
This highly visible role will be responsible for initiating and maturing partnerships with companies like Google, VMware, Salesforce, etc., with the goal of developing deeply integrated solutions for our joint customers. These integrations will then be used as a catalyst for joint co-marketing and co-selling activities.
Partners form the cornerstone of HashiCorp’s success and are pivotal to our long-term success and sustained growth. This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and requires a strong balance of relationship building, technical, and program management, skills.
This is a full-time position based in the US and will report to the Vice President of Worldwide Partner Alliances. The role will include a moderate amount of travel.
In this role you can expect to
- Define the strategy and execute on the success of the partner relationship
- Serve as a quarterback for co-engineering projects between the partner’s program-management/engineering teams and HashiCorp
- Coordinate with marketing to plan and execute joint marketing activities
- Seek out additional partnership opportunities and engage respective teams on both sides to execute
- Execute quarterly business reviews with managed partners
- Funnel feedback to internal HashiCorp teams on partner requirements for growth.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have
- 6+ years of related technical partner alliances experience
- Strong technical background with proven ability to lead technical discussions and projects
- Must be able to initiate and mature partner relationships with large companies
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and cross-functionally
- Excellent interpersonal skills and self-motivated to build strong relationships and influence partner teams to drive projects to completion
- Have worked at or with large companies like Google, VMware, Salesforce, etc.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.