Sr. Customer Journey Engineer
United States (Remote)
About the role...
We are looking for a Senior Customer Journey Engineer to join our growing Customer Success team! As a Senior Customer Journey Engineer, you will design, build, and create best in class tools, curriculum, and content to help our customers realize the value of our products. You will support both our Customer Success staff and our customers directly. The ideal Senior Customer Journey Engineer has a depth of knowledge from hands-on experience in a DevOps setting, some familiarity with the HashiCorp product suite, strong written communication skills, and a passion for education and enablement.
In this role you can expect to...
- Work in a small but focused team, tasked with improving the Customer Journey through internal and customer-facing initiatives.
- Work cross-functionally with our product development, engineering and customer-facing teams to determine the best guidance for our customers to realize value from the HashiCorp product suite.
- Work closely with our Customer Success Architects to turn their learned knowledge and wisdom helping our customers into reusable material, online best-practice guidance, and videos.
- Work directly with our customers through interviews and surveys to research elements that would improve the product adoption journey.
- Maintain and evolve a growing curriculum of resources that support our Customer Success organization and enable our customers to realize value from implementing the HashiCorp product suite.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- Significant experience in instructional design, technical writing and curation.
- Experience interviewing and shadowing technical architects to define and create new written, interactive, or video-based content.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working on ongoing, multi-stakeholder projects.
- Experience with Git and GitHub or a comparable code collaboration platform.
- Experience with interactive learning platforms like Instruqt, Katacoda, Qwiklabs, etc.
- Upbeat, passionate, and unparalleled customer focus.
- B.S. degree in an engineering or similar program from an accredited college/university preferred or equivalent experience.