Partner Solutions Engineer
United States (Remote)
About the role...
HashiCorp is looking for an experienced Partner Solutions Engineer to engage closely with our cloud and technology partners on strategic product integrations. This role will serve as a lead for technical partner engineering activities including technical discovery/research, configuration, integration development, and testing with partner solutions.
Partners form the cornerstone of HashiCorp’s success and are pivotal to our long-term success and sustained growth. This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and requires technical skills across a variety of ecosystem technologies and HashiCorp products. This is a full-time position based in the US and will report to the Vice President of Partner Alliances.
In this role you can expect to...
- Be the technical expert across HashiCorp and relevant ecosystem technologies for the Alliances team
- Integrate, test, validate HashiCorp tools with select technologies from strategic partners like Google, VMware, Salesforce, ServiceNow, etc.
- Document the integrations for end customers
- Work cross-functionally across the HashiCorp Product Management and Engineering teams to get the integrations production ready
- Funnel feedback to internal HashiCorp teams on partner requirements.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- 5+ years of related industry experience
- Must be self-motivated and comfortable in a fast-moving results-driven environment
- Ability to own projects end-to-end, from researching requirements, solution prototyping, actual integration, and documentation
- Proficiency in understanding concepts and technologies in multi-cloud including DevOps, security, cloud, containers.
- Experience in having worked with one or more existing HashiCorp tools such as Terraform, Vault, and Consul
- S. degree in computer science/engineering, or equivalent experience.