Senior Manager, Employer Branding and Communications
United States (Remote)
About the role
The Employee Branding & Communications leader will report to the VP, Talent Acquisition. As Senior Manager, you will be responsible for managing and growing a team that will build the HashiCorp employer brand, sharing stories of our company and our employees to drive talent attraction and ensuring our employees and teams are connected, inspired and engaged.
This person will build a plan across three strategic imperatives: Employer Brand, Recruitment Marketing and Employee Engagement. The goal of this strategic plan is to ensure HashiCorp continues to be an employer of choice for both current and prospective employees as we go through various phase shifts.
In this role you can expect to...
- Continue the development and refinement of the HashiCorp employer value proposition to align to our Principles.
- Build, manage and develop a global team that focuses on employer branding, recruitment marketing and employee engagement.
- Create a comprehensive employer branding strategy to elevate HashiCorp as a top talent destination for all talent segments and drive awareness across key demographics and markets.
- Create a compelling, data-driven recruitment marketing strategy incorporating content on earned, social, and paid channels, speaking engagements, conferences, awards, etc., to tell a compelling and cohesive HashiCorp people story.
- Partner with the marketing team to bring an employer brand lens to all customer, practitioner and investor marketing efforts.
- Create a comprehensive communication journey focused on engagement specific to milestones throughout the employee lifecycle.
- Collaborate with the Engagement, Inclusion and Diversity team to elevate workplace belonging internally and externally.
- Seamlessly collaborate with cross-functional leaders and stakeholders on messaging and strategy to drive effective employer brand communications internally and externally.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- You have 10+ years of relevant experience in internal or corporate communications, with a strong emphasis in people-focused communications.
- An understanding of the strategic connection between employer brand and employee communications.
- Experience scaling communication and engagement in a globally distributed company.
- A builder mindset and ability to seamlessly move from high-level strategic thinking to detail-oriented tactical, outcome driven execution.
- A pragmatic and collaborative approach to influencing and building consensus with marketing teams and other cross-functional stakeholders.
- A creative vision of how to leverage internal and external communication channels to drive connection and engagement.
- A strong ability to translate complex concepts into simple and compelling messaging for different audiences.
- Strong project management skills with a proven ability to run multiple projects simultaneously while delivering on the plan.
- An innate passion for diversity and inclusion with an understanding of how differences strengthen an organization.
- A track record of leading with kindness and integrity.