United States (Remote)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the role...
We’re looking for an HRIS subject matter expert to optimize our Workday HRIS system. The ideal candidate will have a deep knowledge of Workday and be able to advise and execute on a range of issues including system configuration, business processes, and reporting. The role will report to (the Head of Total Rewards/Assoc. Dir HRIS) and will focus on helping us build an internal roadmap for system enhancements and the role of people data across the organization. This is a great opportunity for someone who has a desire to make an impact by leveraging their Workday experience into a strategic plan for a fast-growing organization.
In this role you can expect to...
- Act as a subject matter expert and provide solutions for core components of Workday such as security, business processes, foundational data, and reporting.
- Participate in the development of Workday roadmap for system enhancements.
- Partner with a broad array of stakeholders from the People Ops, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, and Finance teams on planning system enhancements and changes.
- Research and troubleshoot problems related to system functionality, user security access, and data integrity.
- Provide guidance on documentation and work with teams to build it as we continuously improve business processes.
- Participate in the testing and rollout of system updates and new features.
- Create and upload EIBs for mass data changes.
- Work with various stakeholders on building and delivering reports and dashboard updates.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- Workday experience, specifically experience rolling out additional functionalities within Workday
- Experience working at either a scaling/fast growing company or at a large scale company with experience in designing scalable and consistent processes
- Demonstrates strong systems thinking skills (Able to identify all dependencies in the system when considering work or direction)
- The ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders to understand priorities and business needs
- A learning mindset; you have an ongoing interest and passion for learning
- Demonstrated success in process improvement and optimization
- Has experience mentoring and coaching others
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and is action oriented
- 10+ years of professional experience; 5+ years of specific Workday experience
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-ES1 #LI-REMOTE