Sr. Recruiter - Marketing
United States - California (Remote)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the role...
We're looking for a Sr. Recruiter to help us identify and assess best and the brightest talent. You will manage, and close searches against a timeline. You will also conceive practical and creative ways to identify leading talent and invest a lot of time activating passive candidates. You will use data to set benchmarks and metrics to create targeted recruiting strategies, while partnering with leadership to build inspired teams that embody HashiCorp’s Principles.
In this role you can expect to...
- Engage Hiring Managers. Create a culture of recruiting, where everyone (not just recruiters) sees their job as getting great talent into the org is the ultimate competitive advantage. Engage hiring managers effectively and provide real-time coaching at each stage of the recruiting process
- Leverage external insights. Gain insights from sourcing and screening candidates; know what’s going on - what companies we should target, how our job titles and compensation map to the market, what top talent wants, and what the available market looks like.
- Leverage internal insights. Know our metrics. What sources will generate the best quality and most diversity? What’s the average time to fill for this kind of req in this market? How many screens and interviews is it going to take to get those five hires made this quarter?
- Have more strategic pre-sourcing conversations. When it comes to Intake meetings, we need you to help lead two-way conversations, rather than just “take orders.”
- Get more ROI from our sourcing strategy. Know what sources generate the best, most diverse candidates. Know what are the right outbound and inbound sourcing tactics the team should employ for each role.
- Build a more effective interview plan. Co-create interviewing strategy and plan with the hiring managers. This involves determining the optimum number of interviewers and ensuring they are prepared and aligned on attributes and have focus areas.
- Improve our decision-making process. Talent advisors often play a core role in keeping the final decisions fair, objective, and transparent. Be part of the decision making process, bringing your own point of view to the hiring decision.
- Help the team close candidates more effectively. Have a deep understanding of the target candidate motivators. Be able to talk about what will this person build, design, sell, scale, and deliver.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- Subject matter expertise in Marketing recruiting
- Understanding of the recruiting processes and understand what is necessary to hire top talent
- Experience in high volume capacity planning, building and managing strategies for attracting talent, and driving a team to deliver against hiring plans
- Demonstrable examples of partnering with senior leaders within a technology environment
- Advanced problem-solving skills and ability to address complex and nuanced issues
- Affinity and acumen in data-driven recruiting
- Project/program management experience in recruiting
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence others
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.