Workato Integration Engineer
United States (Remote)
At HashiCorp, we’re building a generation-defining infrastructure software company, powered by our core principles and a growing team of talented, committed professionals working together to help organizations seamlessly transition to and operate in the cloud. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, 85 percent of our employees work remotely, strategically distributed around the globe. From our inception we built the company with a remote-first approach because we believe talent has no boundaries.
About the role
As an Integration Engineer will have a hands-on role, leading the design, development and maintenance of Integration & automation solutions. Replace manual/ excel based processes with scalable & robust integrations. Consolidate the integration landscape by eliminating disparate technologies with an enterprise iPaaS platform. You will have the opportunity to partner with HashiCorp’s business owners to translate business objectives into technical specifications that manifest into scalable solutions. Our team will be using the latest iPaaS tools to connect and streamline our SaaS technology to improve the experience for everyone at HashiCorp.
In this role you can expect to...
- Implement the enterprise integration strategy to facilitate seamless data exchange between the various strategic business systems
- Collect and document requirements, design, architecture, communicate risks, issues, challenges
- Design and develop robust, scalable, and flexible solution architectures for various projects, including crafting prototypes, building proofs of concept, and preparing architecture roadmaps
- Follow Enterprise Integration best practices to build loosely coupled , scalable, reusable & secure data pipelines.
- Collaborate with business technology, application delivery, Analytics, Security, and project teams to provide a cross-functional architectural data view, bridging the gap between various teams and projects to make sure the architecture is integrated end-to-end
- Identify opportunities to automate manual processes.
- Maintain and continuously build an in-depth understanding of current business and technological trends for Integrations & Automation and translates into meaningful action to mature service offerings
- Provide production support for the various integrations and manage the various environments
- Work closely with the iPaas Vendors & user communities to keep upto date with the latest offerings & product enhancements.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- 6+ years of software engineer experience with 4+ years hands on experience using Workato iPaaS tool.
- Experience with API Design & management / Gateway highly desirable.
- 4+ Years Experience in relational databases, data warehouses, and SQL scripting
- Experience building integrations to drive efficiency and scale with systems like Salesforce, Marketo, CPQ, Anaplan/Adaptive, NetSuite, Stripe, Coupa, Avalara, Snowflake, Redshift
- 2+ years of experience supporting and enhancing major processes (e.g., Quote to Cash, Record to Report, Subscription Billing) and digital transformations in a high-growth organization
- 2+ years of know-how in implementing security and identity protocols such as OpenID, TLS, OAuth, SAML, SSO, PKI (encryption and key management), REST
- Experience in HTTP/HTTPS protocol, web services, and use of web servers
- Demonstrated success in participating in the development and implementation of a robust, scalable architecture that encompasses technology solutions and business objectives
- Good understanding of the modern cloud data warehousing technologies like snowflake
- Successful track record designing, developing, and executing critical complex projects in more than one area of functional expertise
- Strong communication (verbal/written) communication and presentation skills.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, results oriented environment, and have worked within the structure of a large organization
- Ability to work with autonomy in a fast-paced environment and a strong sense of accountability as well as a proven track record of driving results through indirect influence and delivering results.
- Adaptability, flexibility, and a willingness to work within changing priorities including ad hoc requests.
- Commitment to excellence in delivery of customer service.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.