Recruiting Coordinator Intern - Talent Acquisition Operations
United States (Remote)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing company that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the role
We are looking for an individual to join the Talent Acquisition team to support both the recruiting coordination and operations team. This is a hybrid role in which you will work closely with the operations team and cross-functional partners to develop processes, reports, and dashboards. You will also work closely with the coordination team in an external-facing role to support the talent team in ensuring a positive and efficient candidate experience. This is a unique opportunity to make an impact in helping scale a world-class organization in hyper-growth mode.
In this role you can expect to learn how to...
- Work with the operations and coordination teams to develop and maintain recruiting reports and dashboards built out to report on weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance metrics
- Build processes, documentation, and tools to support the overall talent team
- Work closely with the talent team in ensuring that all candidates receive a positive experience through timely communication and efficient interview scheduling
- Ensure that our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse, is continuously audited for accurate data
- Become a Greenhouse subject matter expert and provide support and clarity to all processes for each client group
- Perform ad-hoc projects and tasks as needed
You may be a good fit for our team if you…
- Are currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in the United States and will be returning to school following the completion of the internship
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy working or are interested in data collection, management, and visualization
- Are able to multitask and work on multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Are well-organized and self-starting, and have an excellent work ethic, attention to detail, and a learning mentality
- Have professional or personal experience working in a customer-focused environment
- Have the ability to be self-guided and motivated, working to complete tasks thoroughly and requesting assistance, when necessary
- Have a desire to work in a fast-paced, high caliber and dynamic environment
- Have a constant desire to grow, learn, and explore new things
- Emulate the HashiCorp principles
Please submit a cover letter that demonstrates your writing skills and tells us about your interest in being part of the HashiCorp story. #LI-MM1 #LI-Remote
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.