Sr. Solutions Engineer - Partner - GSI
United States - Austin, Texas (Remote)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the role...
As a Sr. Partner Solutions Engineer (PSE) at HashiCorp, you will work in a high performance team environment to drive our Global Systems Integrator (GSI) Channel efforts by providing technical expertise around DevSecOps and Cloud strategy & solutions specifically in the context of multiple technical (development, operations, and security) and executive audiences within HashiCorp’s GSI partner community. A PSE will be working directly with the GSI Partner Sales Leader, other PSEs, HashiCorp Sales teams, and GSI’s Partner Sales teams to drive overall revenue within the channel.
- Lead as a domain expert in HashiCorp hybrid/multi-cloud solutions for the GSI Partner sales teams
- Lead technical enablement sessions and development of enablement plans with GSI Partner sales and Partner technical overlay teams
- Actively assist GSI Partner Solutions/Services teams in enabling HashiCorp product integration with GSI Go-to Market (GTM) strategy
- Work closely with the Field CTO team to support design-in solution strategy & development
- Participate in public industry events promoting the GSI Partner relationship and technical integrations
- Lead technical enablement and co-selling strategies with GSI partners to create a force multiplying effect for the HashiCorp Sales teams
- Drive communications and cadence with enablement & technical leadership within prioritized GSI partners
- Responsible for training plan development and delivery for the GSI partner community including enablement, technical discovery, technical value proposition, and architectural guidance
- Provide expert guidance on operations excellence with strong skill sets in infrastructure architecture, cloud, IT operations, security, and development technologies and processes
- Establish and maintain a deep understanding of the overall HashiCorp technology portfolio and the competitive landscape in addition to understanding of the Strategic Partner portfolio integrations
- Help foster an environment for ongoing strategic partner success with the active participation in HashiCorp Sales teams’ meetings and rituals
- Establish and maintain an on-going and productive relationship with the key technical stakeholders at the GSI Partners.
- 5+ years technical pre-sales / Sales Engineering experience or equivalent experience - practitioners with customer facing experience are welcome as well
- Past experience working with GSI Partners
- B.S. degree in an engineering or similar program from an accredited college / university preferred or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in executive communications and presentation skills
- Proficiency in understanding concepts and technologies in DevOps, IT operations, security, cloud, microservices, containers, and scheduling platforms
- Proficiency and/or knowledge of of one or more HashiCorp tools such as Vagrant, Packer, Terraform, Consul, Nomad, Vault and others
- Experience with architecting, integrating, and implementing software products or solutions with large and dynamic enterprise companies
- Ability to work well in a highly dynamic / team environment that focuses on providing above industry standard customer service
- Experience in managing technical relationships across disparate and complex organizations
- Domestic and occasionally international travel required
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.