Sr. Solutions Engineer - Partner - Cisco
United States (Remote)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the role...
As a Strategic Partner Solutions Engineer (PSE) at HashiCorp, you will work in a high performance team environment to drive our Channel efforts by providing technical expertise around Development Operations specifically in the context of multiple technical (development. operations, and security) and executive audiences within HashiCorp’s strategic partner community. A PSE will be working directly with the Strategic Partner Sales Leader, other PSEs, HashiCorp Sales teams, and Strategic Partner Sales teams to drive overall revenue within the channel.
- Lead as a domain expert in HashiCorp hybrid/multi-cloud solutions for the Strategic Partner sales teams
- Lead technical enablement session with Strategic Partner sales, Partner technical overlay teams, and HashiCorp Sales Teams
- Participate in public industry events promoting the Strategic Partner relationship and technical integrations.
- Lead technical enablement and co-selling strategies with Strategic partners to create a force multiplying effect for the HashiCorp Sales teams
- Responsible for training plan development and delivery for the Strategic partner community including enablement, technical discovery, technical value proposition, and architectural guidance
- Ability to provide expert guidance on operations excellence with strong skill sets in infrastructure architecture, cloud, IT operations, security, and development technologies and processes
- Establish and maintain a deep understanding of the overall HashiCorp technology portfolio and the competitive landscape in addition to understanding of the Strategic Partner portfolio integrations
- Help foster an environment for ongoing strategic partner success with the active participation in HashiCorp Sales teams’ meetings and rituals
- Actively assist Strategic Partner Sales teams in enabling SIs on joint solutions
- 5+ years technical pre-sales / Sales Engineering experience or equivalent experience - practitioners with customer facing experience are welcome as well
- Past experience working with HashiCorp Strategic Partner - Cisco
- B.S. degree in an engineering or similar program from an accredited college / university preferred or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in understanding concepts and technologies in DevOps, IT operations, security, cloud, microservices, containers, and scheduling platforms
- Proficiency and/or knowledge of existing HashiCorp tools such as Vagrant, Packer, Terraform, Consul, Nomad, Vault and others
- Experience with implementing software products or solutions to large and dynamic enterprise companies
- Ability to work well in a highly dynamic / team environment that focuses on providing above industry standard customer service
- Domestic and occasionally international travel required
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.