Sr. Talent Development Partner
United States - New York City, New York (Remote)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the role
The Senior Talent Development Partner is responsible for partnering with the People Business Partners and business leaders to consult, develop, customize, and deliver training projects and programs to ensure that every employee at HashiCorp has the learning they need to succeed in our unique environment. In this role, you will report to the Sr. Manager, Talent Development and work with a team of Talent Development Partners developing and delivering learning for managers and individual contributors focused on our core four competency areas: managing self, leading others, communication and systems & data. You will also contribute to a range of talent development programs including leadership development, professional development, mentorship program and rotational programs.
In this role you can expect to...
- Partner with an assigned group of business functions, work directly with the business leadership and People Business Partners to consult on training and development initiatives, learning strategy development and deployment, mass customization, and other talent management and learning activities
- Design, develop, customize, update, and deliver quality presentations and training materials including, live training (virtual and in person), job aids, workbooks, reference guides, videos, e-learning that have a direct and positive impact on all of our HashiCorp employees
- Facilitate engaging courses and events that delight and challenge our teams
- Develop positive relationships with our employees and have a pulse on the employee training needs
- Evaluate effectiveness of training programs, develop success criteria, and monitor reports/data to make recommendations for improvement
- Collaborate with the Talent Development team to deliver on our annual and long-term talent development strategy and plans
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- Experience designing, developing, and evaluating talent and leadership development projects
- Confidence in facilitating engaging training sessions
- Background in human resources and understanding of the other hr functions outside of talent development
- Proven success in executing and delivering quality results on time
- A creative and open-minded approach to learning that must include both online and asynchronous methods
- An understanding of adult learning theory, instructional design methodology, and learning assessment strategies
- Creative visual design and video skills for presentations and other learning assets
- Excellent partnering, consulting, and collaboration skills
- The flexibility to adapt to, and shepherd, our unique and special HashiCorp culture
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.