Demand Generation Manager, Public Sector
United States (Remote)
At HashiCorp, we’re building a generation-defining infrastructure software company, powered by our core principles and a growing team of talented, committed professionals working together to help organizations seamlessly transition to and operate in the cloud. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, 85 percent of our employees work remotely, strategically distributed around the globe. From our inception we built the company with a remote-first approach because we believe talent has no boundaries.
About The Role
HashiCorp is at the epicenter of the cloud adoption wave, helping shape how the world’s largest enterprises are running their IT infrastructure. To help our customers adopt our products quickly and help fuel our company growth to support them, we’re looking for an experienced Demand Generation Manager - Public Sector.
Marketing at HashiCorp is a blend of ensuring we are generating commercial demand by responding to and supporting the interest of enterprises while also responding to and delivering on the needs of our open-source users for technical content and assistance.
To do this, the Demand Generation Manager - Public Sector role is tasked with tactics that accelerate adoption and success for open source users, while also planning and executing growth tactics across multiple channels. You will play a key role in rapidly growing reach, engagement, pipeline, revenue, and retention, impacting growth across the entire organization.
This position will report to the Account Based Marketing Team Manager.
In this role you can expect to...
- Build and execute marketing programs and campaigns to help drive awareness and demand for our enterprise offerings across the Federal and Public Sector industry segment (DoD, IC, CIV, and SLED)
- Collaborate with the Public Sector sales team to build out strategic account-based marketing programs to activate, engage and convert multiple customer segments and accelerate pipeline
- Identify Public Sector demand generation advertising opportunities that generate top of funnel leads
- Work directly with Sales Development Representatives to build outbounding programs and processes
- Build forecasting to measure and report on the performance of enterprise marketing campaigns, using data and analytics to assess how we are performing against our overall critical metrics like reach, account penetration, and customer acquisition/renewal targets
- Work with product, partner, and events team to maximize yield from shared channels and programs
- Work with ops, sales, and marketing teams to ensure we’re generating the right type and volume of sales leads and collecting high-quality data to understand performance
- Build processes and frameworks that will scale with a growing organization
- Publicize and share relevant insights from experiments, tactics, and projects
You may be a good fit for our team if you have…
- 2+ years in marketing with deep understanding of the Public Sector market along with experience in multiple marketing disciplines such as digital advertising, webinars, and email
- Strong written and verbal skills including language commonly used within the Public Sector industry
- Experience working directly with Sales Leadership and Sales Representatives on campaigns in the field
- Experience identifying target audiences, working with customer segmentation and personalization, and creating end-to-end account campaign strategies
- Previous experience marketing to a technical audience of practitioners, and decision makers
- Experience generating demand and running account plays at an enterprise B2B company
- Experienced understanding of SEO, Marketo, Google Analytics, Salesforce, and other key web technology and analytics tools/platforms
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to compile and analyze campaign data to inform decisions
- Experience partnering with GTM and sales on pipeline development
- Experience working closely with product marketing managers to amplify key content and features
- Strong editorial skills
- Entrepreneurial zest and hands-on attitude
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.