Manager, Inside Sales - APJ
At HashiCorp, we’re building a generation-defining infrastructure software company, powered by our core principles and a growing team of talented, committed professionals working together to help organizations seamlessly transition to and operate in the cloud. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, 85 percent of our employees work remotely, strategically distributed around the globe. From our inception we built the company with a remote-first approach because we believe talent has no boundaries.
About the role….
This role will inspire and guide a team of Inside Sales Representatives, driving leads and activity to create net new and add-on revenue growth in the Enterprise segment. Main focuses for this role will include driving net new growth and assuming duties in a sales and performance driven culture. As we build out our inside sales team in APJ, where this team will be located, this person will be responsible for building out our ISR function.
In this role you can expect to...
- Guide and motivate a high performing team to drive revenue growth through a positive, high-touch customer experience
- Build and develop a diverse and high performing culture that inspires performance and achievement
- Connect team members to key resources and clear roadblocks, enabling them to achieve and/or exceed their revenue goals
- Instil and maintain a quality and integrity based sales process with respect to rep/customer interactions
- Actively engage attracting and securing top local talent
- Provide training and ongoing coaching and development to the Inside Sales team
- Prepare and execute a thorough business plan, including planning for both current and future quarter success
- Track/report on key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Prepare and present team forecast to executive management
- Work closely with the extended Enterprise sales leadership team
- Facilitate and develop ongoing internal partnerships with various business units including Sales Engineering and Marketing
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- Recent experience in leading a high growth sales development or inside sales organization
- Demonstrable success in leading/managing inside sales teams with a complex product and solution sales approach
- Strong leadership experience, with a focus on training, coaching, motivation and culture
- Track record of success in attracting top talent and building diverse and high performing teams
- Ready to roll up your sleeves and get things done and do whatever it takes to help achieve the objective!
- Expert knowledge of the full sales cycle, from prospecting, cold calling through to negotiation and closing
- Ability to provide situational coaching and advice and help guide deals to closure
- Background in selling Security or SaaS products is a plus
- Technical aptitude, and ability to learn new concepts quickly
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.