Commercial Account Manager (Inside) - Hybrid Role in Austin, TX
United States - Austin, Texas
At HashiCorp, we’re building a generation-defining infrastructure software company, powered by our core principles and a growing team of talented, committed professionals working together to help organizations seamlessly transition to and operate in the cloud. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, 85 percent of our employees work remotely, strategically distributed around the globe. From our inception we built the company with a remote-first approach because we believe talent has no boundaries.
About the role
The Commercial Account Manager is responsible for developing, managing and closing business within our mid and commercial market sales organization. The CAM is responsible for selling the complete HashiCorp portfolio of software products to new and existing customers.
In this role you can expect to...
- Engage new and existing HashiCorp Open Source Users to demonstrate how they can be more successful with our technology portfolio
- Engage in significant Outbound activity making use of the tools available (yesware, discoverorg, Sales navigator, etc.)
- Manage multiple sales cycles, sales campaigns, and install base customers in a high-paced dynamic environment
- Build and execute complex sales engagements targeting Development, IT Operations, and Security Operations personas
- Align HashiCorp technology solutions to customers' business needs, challenges, and technical requirements
- Execute solution and value selling to existing customer base and new prospects
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of both the company and products
- Qualify queries, requests, and inbound leads that come through our website and other channels
- Accurately forecast business on a monthly and quarterly cadence
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- 4+ years Sales Development and closing experience
- Success managing both inbound and outbound sales motions
- Familiarity with Cloud and Infrastructure software
- Experience with Open Source Software business models is preferred but not required
- A consistent record of meeting or exceeding annual/quarterly goals and targets
- Past experience creating and executing quarterly and annual business plans
- A strong executive presence, communication skills, and credibility
- Experience with forecasting and business reporting
Note: This role is hybrid with the expectation to come into the local Austin, TX office several days per week. Therefore, the incumbent must reside within commuting distance of the Austin area, or be willing to self-relocate upon hire.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.