Customer Onboarding Contract Management Associate
India - Noida (Onsite)
At HashiCorp, we’re building a generation-defining infrastructure software company, powered by our core principles and a growing team of talented, committed professionals working together to help organizations seamlessly transition to and operate in the cloud. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, 85 percent of our employees work remotely, strategically distributed around the globe. From our inception we built the company with a remote-first approach because we believe talent has no boundaries.
HashiCorp India Finance Center of Excellence:
HashiCorp has its Finance Centre of Excellence in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India to help HashiCorp’s USA Headquarter and 15+ other countries where we have our legal entities. From India, we are independently handling / supporting multiple processes that include GL Accounting, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Revenue Accounting, Internal Controls, Payroll, Taxation, Travel Administration, FP&A, Reporting, etc.
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced professional for the ‘Customer Onboarding and Contracts Management’ process in our Shared Service Center/ Center of Excellence in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India to support our growing Finance and Accounting organization in San Francisco, CA, USA. This opportunity is ideal for someone who is looking for a broad range of responsibilities within an operating company and wants exposure throughout Order to Cash process and Accounting Cycle within the Company. A successful candidate thrives in a high growth and high energy company. (Note: This is an onsite position t Hashicorp Noida office)
In this role you can expect to:
- Maintain a sound relationship with the Sales Department and identify opportunities to streamline partnership
- Assist Sales team with onboarding new customers
- Work with prospects, customers, and partners to onboard
- Assist in smooth implementation of flexible billing plan and other initiatives from time to time and and ensuring Sales data is correctly moving between systems
- Work on streamlining the Sales Opportunities and related data in Salesforce so that AR and other downstream teams have a clean data for processing
- Work on data cleanup projects across systems
- Review contracts with customers from invoicing point of view and highlight if there is any discrepancies
- Help in implementing best practices for AR processes and quality standards and SLAs for a quicker and cleaner sales cycle from AR perspective
- Provide support to improve processes
- Ad hoc projects
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/ Accounting or equivalent with at least 5 years of experience in Contracts Management, Customer Onboarding and AR operations
- Good experience in handling Opportunities, reports and data in Salesforce
- Should have worked for a USA headquartered Tech. MNC like HashiCorp
- Coursework in accounting and finance is recommended.
- Experience in working with Sales teams, customers, Accounts Receivables and Accounting teams
- Proficient in ERP financial systems (preferably NetSuite) on the Accounts Receivable module.
- Good understanding of general accounting and bookkeeping processes.
- Very high attention to detail.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, and prioritize competing workloads.
- Should be able to work with flexible working hours. We are expecting the person working on this role to have approximately 3 hours of overlap with the San Francisco, California, US based team (PST)
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Intermediate experience in MS Office Suite.
- Netsuite is a plus, must have worked on major ERP systems and some experience in other integrated financial tools. #LG-SG1 #LI-Onsite
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.