Growth Marketing Manager - Cloud
United States (Remote)
At HashiCorp, we’re building a generation-defining infrastructure software company, powered by our core principles and a growing team of talented, committed professionals working together to help organizations seamlessly transition to and operate in the cloud. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, 85 percent of our employees work remotely, strategically distributed around the globe. From our inception we built the company with a remote-first approach because we believe talent has no boundaries.
About the role
At HashiCorp, we believe infrastructure enables innovation, and we are helping organizations to operate that infrastructure in the cloud. Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products — all with open source projects at their core — underpin the most important applications for the largest enterprises in the world. To help our customers adopt our products quickly and help fuel our company growth to support them, we’re looking for an experienced Growth Marketing Manager for Terraform Cloud and HCP Packer.
The Growth Marketing Manager role is tasked with planning and executing growth tactics across multiple channels that accelerate user adoption and success for customers and enterprise prospects. This role requires a strong understanding of user journeys in SaaS lifecycles and great product-sense.
In this role, you will be a key contributor in rapidly growing reach, engagement, pipeline, revenue, and retention, impacting the entire organization. This position will report to the Director of Revenue Marketing.
In this role you can expect to
- Build programs and campaigns to help acquire and activate net new users, retain and convert successful users to adopt additional offerings.
- Create, execute, and analyze marketing programs to activate, engage, convert and retain multiple customer segments.
- Coordinate and collaborate on content and program development across the user lifecycle funnel: from acquisition through retention.
- Contribute to the P&L of the business line and deliver against goals.
- Work with product, design and engineering to continuously optimize our acquisition funnel and product onboarding through rigorous experimentation and split testing, with the goal of growing customer acquisition and conversion efficiency.
- Forecast, measure and report on the performance of campaigns and business, using data and analytics to assess against our critical metrics like MAUs, sign-ups, retention, ARR, churn and more.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have
- Experience identifying target audiences, working with customer segmentation and personalization, and creating campaign strategies
- Understand and map systems architecture for data flow and reporting
- Strong product and UX sense for SaaS user journeys
- Quantitative analysis using SQL and other data analysis tools
- Strong owner and executor
- Enjoy collaboration with cross-functional groups
- Previous experience marketing to a technical audience of practitioners and decision makers
- Experience generating demand at a B2B company
- Experienced understanding of SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, Salesforce, and other key web technology and analytics tools/platforms
- Experience working closely with product marketing managers to amplify key content and features
- Entrepreneurial zest and hands-on attitude
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.