About The Role
HashiCorp is looking to hire a Partner Engineer/Partner Alliance Manager to manage strategic partnerships for HashiCorp’s flagship applications focused product line starting with Nomad (https://www.nomadproject.io/) and eventually expanding to Waypoint. This role will be responsible for scaling the technology partner ecosystem for Nomad by selectively engaging with strategic technology partners driving joint co-engineering and providing support to co-marketing activities.
Technology partners are a critical component of HashiCorp’s vision and constitute the cross-infrastructure fabric for realizing this. Nomad is a simple and flexible scheduler and workload orchestrator to deploy and manage containers and non-containerized applications across on-prem and clouds at scale. The role requires a strong balance of initiative taking, technical understanding, program management, and relationship skills. This is a full-time position based and will report to the Sr. Director of Technology Alliances. The role will include a limited amount of travel, expected to be less than 10%.
In this role you can expect to...
- Own and and build a vibrant ecosystem of Nomad and Waypoint technology partners
- Develop and implement joint partner roadmap plans with a select set of technology partners
- Work with cross functional team led by Product Management to define technology partner strategy and scale the program
- Work with Partner Marketing to execute joint partner marketing activities
- Execute engineering activities which include being able to build, review and test integrations with partners
- Provide feedback to internal HashiCorp teams on additional needs to make partners successful
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- 2+ years of DevOps/ CI/CD industry related experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven track record of building strong relationships and influencing technology partnerships
- Self-motivated leader who’s comfortable in a fast-moving, results-driven environment
- Proficiency in concepts and technologies related to multi-cloud such as DevOps
- Knowledge of existing HashiCorp tools and having coded in Golang is a plus
- Experience working with partner technologies/working within partner ecosystems
- B.S. degree in an engineering (preferred), or similar program from an accredited college/university
Note to candidates: this role does not have sales quota carrying responsibilities/is not a partner sales role. If you're interested in Partner Sales opportunities, please check out our Sales Openings.
The OTE (base plus bonus) range for this position in New York City is $148,800 - $175,000.
Life at HashiCorp
HashiCorp is driven by our people and our principles which have been the foundation of everything we do since the company was founded in 2012. Join us on our journey as we work to support the world's most innovative companies as they transition to cloud and multi-cloud infrastructure through simple yet powerful workflows and automation.
At HashiCorp, we build the infrastructure that enables innovation. Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products are the underpinnings of the largest enterprises in the world, who rely on our solutions to provision, secure, connect, and run their critical applications to deliver crucial services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms to the world. We're building a once-in-a-generation infrastructure company with a unique approach rather than focusing on specific technologies, and we build products and solutions that support real-world workflows spanning the multiple cloud environments that nearly every organization worldwide is using today.
HashiCorp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, and other applicable state or local laws.
HashiCorp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com
We comply with all laws and regulations set forth in the following posters: