About the Role
HashiCorp is seeking a dynamic builder who has the cross functional sales and marketing skills to recruit, enable and grow partner in territory. This individual will be aligned to the HashiCorp region vice president (RVP) of sales establishing and working closely with the sales teams in region to support both “Partner in” and “Partner out” business with SIs, Resellers and Cloud Service Providers.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Partner Sales for Americas, the Sr. Partner Sales Manager will be a key member of the Partners sales team and will have responsibility for the overall Partner sales pipeline and bookings number.
In this role you can expect to:
- Own partner sourced (Partner In) pipeline and revenue (quota) number is region
- Recruiting, on-board and manage SI partners and Cloud sellers in region
- Establish and build business plans for regional go-to partners that align to sales goal
- Present the HashiCorp portfolio and partner program benefits to partner leadership
- Continuously work with cross-functional teams to train/enable/certified partners in region
- Drive account mapping and regional sales meetings to build partner relationships
- Own regional partner MDF plans and budgets for accelerating end-user pipeline
- Monitor and report on sales and operational results based on KPIs.
- Execute QBRs with focus partners and report across team on national partners
- Manage and drive partner engagement with HashiCorp sales organization for resell, co-sell and services delivery
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- Proven track records of sales over-performance
- 8-10 years Partner sales experience
- Key partner relationships and network
- Strategic business and marketing planning capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven capacity to build strong relationships and close business with partners
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Must be self-motivated, have strong self-management skills and should demonstrate basic leadership qualities
- Fluent in Japanese language
- Business Proficiency level of English language
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
Life at HashiCorp
HashiCorp is driven by our people and our principles which have been the foundation of everything we do since the company was founded in 2012. Join us on our journey as we work to support the world's most innovative companies as they transition to cloud and multi-cloud infrastructure through simple yet powerful workflows and automation.
At HashiCorp, we build the infrastructure that enables innovation. Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products are the underpinnings of the largest enterprises in the world, who rely on our solutions to provision, secure, connect, and run their critical applications to deliver crucial services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms to the world. We're building a once-in-a-generation infrastructure company with a unique approach rather than focusing on specific technologies, and we build products and solutions that support real-world workflows spanning the multiple cloud environments that nearly every organization worldwide is using today.
HashiCorp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, and other applicable state or local laws.
HashiCorp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
We comply with all laws and regulations set forth in the following posters: