HashiCorp India Finance Center of Excellence:
HashiCorp has its Finance Centre of Excellence in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India to help HashiCorp’s USA Headquarter and 15+ other countries where we have our legal entities. From India, we are independently handling/supporting multiple processes that include Record to Report, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Revenue Accounting, Internal Controls, Payroll, Taxation, Travel Administration, FP&A, Reporting, etc.
About the role:
This role will be responsible for working and coordinating on all aspects of Travel and Expenses activities. This role will oversee, support, and maintain all day-to-day activities of T&E functions including Travel & Expense Reimbursement, Travel Desk Support, Expense Reporting, Corporate Cards management (used for the travel), Query Management, Month-end processing, Reconciliation, ensuring travel policy adherence for all entities and locations and future roll-out initiatives of T&E.
Additionally, they will be the subject matter expert for T&E Process and Concur system/ company self-booking applications and are expected to manage the relationship with our corporate card vendors, suppliers, and any other internal T&E-related systems.
What you will do:
- Point of contact for day-to-day questions from employees on their travel & expense needs, including travel bookings, itineraries, expense reimbursements, compliance, regulations, and policy.
- Manage travel & expense-related requests through an email/ticket-based system within the pre-defined SLAs matrix and show an effective turnaround time.
- Assist travelers with online travel applications, accesses, expense reports, and forms, which include answering questions and confirming required documentation.
- Driving end-to-end transaction processing/ workflow without compromising the level of customer service.
- Ensures that expenses are being claimed within the policy limits. Proactively verifying expense claims while reviewing and approving expenses.
- Ensures there are no duplicate expense claims being approved.
- Proactively following up with the accounts payable team to push the expense reimbursement payment in a timely manner.
- Escalate time-sensitive problems for travelers to the Travel Manager and contribute to travel emergency responses.
- Coordinate and partner with other internal support divisions and stakeholders, including Compliance, and Finance, regarding questions about compliance and regulations.
- Maintain vendor trackers, present the necessary reports/documents to the finance team for vendor payments, and scheduled and maintain records of quarterly/half-yearly/annual vendor reviews.
- Assist Travel Manager with regular review and updating of all travel-and expense reimbursement.
- Facilitates new hire initial travel systems orientations and provides input/feedback on the same to the Travel Manager.
- Through guidance from the Travel Manager helps enforce compliance, mitigate travel risk, and implement cost-saving measures for travel.
- Assist Travel Manager with reviews and updates of travel & expense policy and practices, travelers behavior towards travel spend, which includes drafting language and communicating changes to internal employees.
- Drafts internal communications, including monthly travel & expense updates and other necessary announcements.
- Maintain and update travel & expense information, and FAQs for online departmental web pages or the helpdesk.
- Coordinate meetings with internal stakeholders
- Travel & expense reconciliation process and assist in managing internal client relationships, which includes answering questions about charges. Handles finance and accounting processes for the travel & expense department.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in travel and tourism
- Minimum 5 years of experience in support, corporate travel desk, coordinating travel requests
- Experience in the ticket-based helpdesk
- Experience in Concur Travel & Expense
- Experience in US & global travel industry
- Flexible with working hours and ready to work in the evening shifts on a rotational basis.
- Experience in working with multiple vendors or travel suppliers
- Good understanding of global geographical locations and time zones
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both verbal and written communications, strong cross-culture communication, and sensitivity skills
- Demonstrated ability in handling routine administrative tasks and operational issues
- Ability to multitask with strong attention to detail, accuracy, organization, and time management
- Demonstrated ability to follow the standard operating procedures and best practices, receive general direction and guidance, and contribute to projects and initiatives
- Ability to think independently and provide sound professional judgment on the scenarios
- Ability to meet deadlines and pay attention to details in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills. #LI-Onsite #LI-SG1
Life at HashiCorp
HashiCorp is driven by our people and our principles which have been the foundation of everything we do since the company was founded in 2012. Join us on our journey as we work to support the world's most innovative companies as they transition to cloud and multi-cloud infrastructure through simple yet powerful workflows and automation.
At HashiCorp, we build the infrastructure that enables innovation. Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products are the underpinnings of the largest enterprises in the world, who rely on our solutions to provision, secure, connect, and run their critical applications to deliver crucial services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms to the world. We're building a once-in-a-generation infrastructure company with a unique approach rather than focusing on specific technologies, and we build products and solutions that support real-world workflows spanning the multiple cloud environments that nearly every organization worldwide is using today.
HashiCorp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, and other applicable state or local laws.
HashiCorp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com
We comply with all laws and regulations set forth in the following posters: