About the Role
As a Resident Architect at HashiCorp, you will be responsible for the delivery of outstanding technical guidance and the successful enablement of our largest customers. Your primary objective will be to advise customer leadership teams on strategy to drive adoption and revenue. More broadly, you will help HashiCorp customers define the vision and strategy to improve all aspects of application delivery, including security and privilege automation, datacenter and cloud provisioning, service discovery and connectivity, and application runtime automation.
An ideal candidate will have a successful track record in customer leadership, focused on technology and organizational transformation. They will have demonstrated the ability to become a trusted technical advisor to customer and business leaders.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Communicate the business value of the HashiCorp Product Suite to customer executives
- Facilitate strong relationships with key customer stakeholders
- Articulate the technical functionality of HashiCorp products to multiple technical audiences
- Educate and advise customer users on how to use and adopt the functionality of HashiCorp products within their strategy and processes to achieve measurable value
- Work with HashiCorp Product Management to translate customer business opportunities into technical solutions and new product requirements
- Partner with HashiCorp Customer Success Managers to identify and manage customer risks and opportunities as they relate to product adoption, renewal and expansion
- Work with HashiCorp Implementation Services to identify projects with well defined deliverables and timelines
- Help champion an environment for ongoing strategic customer success
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- Leadership or managerial experience in major transformation efforts involving significant process, organizational and technology change
- Experience serving as part of a key customer leadership team, working with technical and business decision makers
- Deep technical expertise in cloud and on-premise infrastructure management, application deployment and practical security methodology
- Proficiency and experience with concepts and technologies used in software development, operations, security, cloud, microservices, containers, and scheduling platforms
- Proficiency with HashiCorp's tools such as Terraform, Vault, Consul and Nomad
- Ability to work well in a highly dynamic environment that focuses on providing outstanding customer service
- Comfort working remotely and perform well given a high level of independence and autonomy
- Engineering/CS/MIS Bachelor’s Degree or 8+ years of relevant industry experience
- Certification as a cloud professional (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to act as an industry inspiring leader in both customer meetings and public settings
- Stay close to industry trends in order to gain a deeper product understanding
- Strong verbal, written, and visual communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to 30% (this may fluctuate)
Life at HashiCorp
HashiCorp is driven by our people and our principles which have been the foundation of everything we do since the company was founded in 2012. Join us on our journey as we work to support the world's most innovative companies as they transition to cloud and multi-cloud infrastructure through simple yet powerful workflows and automation.
At HashiCorp, we build the infrastructure that enables innovation. Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products are the underpinnings of the largest enterprises in the world, who rely on our solutions to provision, secure, connect, and run their critical applications to deliver crucial services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms to the world. We're building a once-in-a-generation infrastructure company with a unique approach rather than focusing on specific technologies, and we build products and solutions that support real-world workflows spanning the multiple cloud environments that nearly every organization worldwide is using today.
HashiCorp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, and other applicable state or local laws.
HashiCorp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com
We comply with all laws and regulations set forth in the following posters: