Global Sr. Solutions Engineer - DACH
About the role...
The Global Solutions Engineer is responsible for focusing on partnering with members of the Global sales team to drive revenue in selected accounts. They will also support colleagues from the Global Solutions Engineering and Technologist teams, partners, and other vendors in the ecosystem. Their primary remit is demonstrating to customers and prospects how HashiCorp tools can satisfy their business requirements.
The Global SE will assist in building, executing, and defining the methodology for customer-facing activities within Global accounts, as well as serve as a liaison with the Customer Success organization, ensuring that our customers are successful in evaluating, piloting, and ultimately implementing our tools. Anyone in the Global role will have in-depth product knowledge of at least three tools of the HashiCorp suite that allows him/her/they to become a reference within its region, both in the team and within the wider community of HashiCorp users.
From an ecosystem perspective, a Global Solution Engineer will maintain relationships with other vendors in the space, cloud, GSI, and other partners in order to become proficient in integration points, common selling motions, and overall go to market strategy.
In this role you can expect to...
- Drive customer adoption and revenue attainment in your accounts
- Work with your customers’ development, infrastructure, security and operations teams to deeply understand their business and technical needs
- design and propose solutions that make the best use of our tools and services based on customer needs
- Partner with Global Technology Specialists, regional SEs on Global accounts (if any), Sales, Product, Engineering and Customer Success to accelerate customer adoption and revenue attainment in your accounts
- Facilitate customer feedback with internal teams
- Develop content that drives attainment in your accounts
- Facilitate technical and business outcome validation for customers, including but not limited to demos, proof of value/proof of concept engagements and customer case studies and reference sessions
- Provide expertise during the sales process on a range of topics, from requirements gathering to managing customer engagement post-purchase and deployment.
- Assist in RFP and RFI responses
- Conduct ROI and customer process analysis
- Behave according to HashiCorp’s code of conduct, core principles and Tao
You may be a good fit for our team if you...
- Have deep experience with infrastructure and infrastructure automation
- Have a proven technical sales track record
- Fluency in German is a great advantage
- Are a good public speaker and written and verbal communicator
- Enjoy seeing your work make an impact, especially a financial one, for HashiCorp and customers
- Are good at synthesizing customer needs into solution proposals
- Are good at designing sales materials like champions’ decks and diagrams
- Enjoy building an organization
- Know any programming or scripting languages
- Are proficient with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible or SaltStack
- Have built and managed CI/CD pipelines before
- Know Linux, Windows, Kubernetes/schedulers, CI and other tools used by DevOps teams
- Have cloud platform experience (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Have deep experience with HashiCorp’s tools is an advantage
Life at HashiCorp
HashiCorp is driven by our people and our principles which have been the foundation of everything we do since the company was founded in 2012. Join us on our journey as we work to support the world's most innovative companies as they transition to cloud and multi-cloud infrastructure through simple yet powerful workflows and automation.
At HashiCorp, we build the infrastructure that enables innovation. Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products are the underpinnings of the largest enterprises in the world, who rely on our solutions to provision, secure, connect, and run their critical applications to deliver crucial services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms to the world. We're building a once-in-a-generation infrastructure company with a unique approach rather than focusing on specific technologies, and we build products and solutions that support real-world workflows spanning the multiple cloud environments that nearly every organization worldwide is using today.
HashiCorp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, and other applicable state or local laws.
HashiCorp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com
We comply with all laws and regulations set forth in the following posters: