Regional Manager, Customer Success (India)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the Role
HashiCorp is seeking a Regional Manager, Customer Success Manager to build and lead a team of Customer Success Managers (CSM). This team is responsible for the end-to-end relationship with our enterprise customers, works in a high-performance, reciprocal team environment to drive customer satisfaction by providing lifecycle management for a portfolio of HashiCorp customers.
The Regional Manager, Customer Success will work closely with our Snr Director, Customer Success and will play a critical role in defining the company's customer success methodology. The ideal candidate will have a successful background in customer facing roles, project management with multiple simultaneous projects, be focused, outgoing, and professional with a technology background. The candidate will also be extremely organized, excellent with deadlines, and passionate about becoming a subject matter authority in the HashiCorp product suite.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Manage customer lifecycle
- Manage and be responsible for the end-to-end post sales customer lifecycle – including on-boarding, expansion phase, and renewals
- Provide technical leadership for customer on-boarding projects at large Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail and other industry verticals
- Driver customer success via high touch and low touch methods (automation tools)
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) for enterprise customers
- Drive successful renewals with low churn and work with sales operations to execute renewals
- Customer On-boarding
- Ability to provide guidance for HashiCorp product deployment with strong skill sets in infrastructure architecture, cloud, IT operations, security, and DevOps processes
- Craft seamless on-boarding processes for our customers by working cross-functionally with Support, Services and Sales Engineering teams
- Project liaison support for managing product deliveries into customers
- Conduct regular requirements gathering reviews and project reviews
- Recruit, mentor, and inspire a world-class team
- Build a pipeline of great candidates and future employees
- Set expectations on performance and give feedback as needed
- Set up training schedules and mentoring opportunities
- Drive performance standards to ensure team is performing at consistently high levels
- Drive alignment with Sales Organization
- Outline Customer Success involvement during sales cycle, and where hand-off occurs
- Align with Sales on up-sell opportunities and Renewals
- Align with Sales on QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews)
- Lead cross-functionally to drive customer success
- Provide status and updates to Director, Customer Success
- Gather feedback from other departments, including Sales, Support, Product, and others, to improve the overall customer experience
- Continuous Process improvements – implementation methodology, delivery, CS tools, journey management
You may be a good fit if you have:
- 10+ years Customer Success Management, Sales Engineering, Customer Support or equivalent experience - practitioners are highly encouraged to apply
- At least 3+ years of Management experience
- Expertise in open source and SaaS is a major advantage
- Experience and participation within the DevOps community
- Proficiency with status gathering and reporting for a large customer base
- Comfortable multi-tasking and juggling competing and changing priorities in a fast-paced, ever-evolving, startup environment
- Inspirational leader who can motivate teams to achieve and exceed goals
- Ability to provide expert guidance for HashiCorp product deployment with strong skill sets in infrastructure architecture, cloud, IT operations, security, and development technologies and processes
- Excellent presence; strong written and verbal communication skills
- Upbeat, passionate, and unparalleled customer focus
- Experience managing and influencing change in organizations
- Proficiency in understanding concepts and technologies in DevOps, IT operations, security, cloud, microservices, containers, and scheduling platforms
- Proficiency and/or knowledge of existing HashiCorp tools
- Experience with implementing software products or solutions to large and dynamic enterprise companies
- Ability to work well in a highly dynamic and team environment that focuses on providing above industry standard customer service
- Travel as needed - up to 20%
- B.S. degree in an engineering or similar program from an accredited college / university preferred or equivalent experience. MS/MBA preferred.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Life at HashiCorp
HashiCorp is driven by our people and our principles which have been the foundation of everything we do since the company was founded in 2012. Join us on our journey as we work to support the world's most innovative companies as they transition to cloud and multi-cloud infrastructure through simple yet powerful workflows and automation.
At HashiCorp, we build the infrastructure that enables innovation. Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products are the underpinnings of the largest enterprises in the world, who rely on our solutions to provision, secure, connect, and run their critical applications to deliver crucial services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms to the world. We're building a once-in-a-generation infrastructure company with a unique approach rather than focusing on specific technologies, and we build products and solutions that support real-world workflows spanning the multiple cloud environments that nearly every organization worldwide is using today.
HashiCorp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, and other applicable state or local laws.
HashiCorp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com
We comply with all laws and regulations set forth in the following posters: