About the Role
As a Partner Solutions Engineer (PSE) supporting our ANZ Partners at HashiCorp, you will work in a high performance team environment to drive our Channel efforts by providing technical expertise around Development Operations specifically in the context of multiple technical (development. operations, and security) and executive audiences within HashiCorp’s ANZ Systems Integrator (SI) partner community creating a force multiplying effect for our sales teams. A PSE will be working directly with the Partner Sales Manager, other PSEs, HashiCorp Sales teams, and Partner Sales teams to drive overall revenue within the channel.
- Lead as a domain expert in HashiCorp hybrid/multi-cloud solutions for the SI Partner sales teams
- Lead technical enablement session with SI Partner sales/services and HashiCorp Sales Teams
- Participate in public industry events promoting the SI Partner relationship and technical integrations
- Lead technical enablement and co-selling strategies with CSP partner to create a force multiplying effect for the HashiCorp Sales teams
- Work closely with partners on identifying business opportunities within their client base
- Responsible for training plan development and delivery for the SI partner community including enablement, technical discovery, technical value proposition, and architectural guidance
- Ability to provide expert guidance on operations excellence with strong skill sets in infrastructure architecture, cloud, IT operations, security, and development technologies and processes
- Establish and maintain a deep understanding of the overall HashiCorp technology portfolio and the competitive landscape in addition to understanding of the CSP and Strategic Partner portfolio integrations
- Help foster an environment for ongoing strategic partner success with the active participation in HashiCorp Sales teams’ meetings and rituals
- Create specific designs within Partner’s labs and innovation centers to allow Partner Sales teams to demonstrate HashiCorp products and solutions
- 5+ years technical pre-sales / Sales Engineering / Services development experience or equivalent experience - practitioners with customer facing experience are welcome as well
- Past experience working with HashiCorp, CSPs and Data Center technology partners
- Understanding of SI community within ANZ
- Proficiency in understanding concepts and technologies in DevOps, IT operations, security, cloud, microservices, containers, and scheduling platforms
- Proficiency and/or knowledge of existing HashiCorp tools such as Vagrant, Packer, Terraform, Consul, Nomad, Vault and others
- Experience with implementing software products or solutions to large and dynamic enterprise companies
- Ability to work well in a highly dynamic / team environment that focuses on providing above industry standard customer service
Life at HashiCorp
HashiCorp is driven by our people and our principles which have been the foundation of everything we do since the company was founded in 2012. Join us on our journey as we work to support the world's most innovative companies as they transition to cloud and multi-cloud infrastructure through simple yet powerful workflows and automation.
At HashiCorp, we build the infrastructure that enables innovation. Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products are the underpinnings of the largest enterprises in the world, who rely on our solutions to provision, secure, connect, and run their critical applications to deliver crucial services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms to the world. We're building a once-in-a-generation infrastructure company with a unique approach rather than focusing on specific technologies, and we build products and solutions that support real-world workflows spanning the multiple cloud environments that nearly every organization worldwide is using today.
HashiCorp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, and other applicable state or local laws.
HashiCorp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
We comply with all laws and regulations set forth in the following posters: