About the role
The Corporate Account Manager is responsible for developing, managing and closing business within our mid and commercial market sales organization. The CAM is responsible for selling the complete HashiCorp portfolio of software products to new and existing customers.
In this role you can expect to...
- Engage new and existing HashiCorp Open Source Users to demonstrate how they can be more successful with our technology portfolio
- Engage in significant Outbound activity making use of the tools available (Outreach, discoverorg, Sales navigator, etc.)
- Manage multiple sales cycles, sales campaigns, and install base customers in a high-paced dynamic environment
- Build and execute complex sales engagements targeting Development, IT Operations, and Security Operations personas
- Align HashiCorp technology solutions to customers' business needs, challenges, and technical requirements
- Execute solution and value selling to existing customer base and new prospects
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of both the company and products
- Qualify queries, requests, and inbound leads that come through our website and other channels
- Accurately forecast business on a monthly and quarterly cadence
- Fluent German language skills
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- 4+ years Sales Development and closing experience
- Success managing both inbound and outbound sales motions
- Familiarity with Cloud and Infrastructure software
- Experience with Open Source Software business models is preferred but not required
- A consistent record of meeting or exceeding annual/quarterly goals and targets
- Past experience creating and executing quarterly and annual business plans
- A strong executive presence, communication skills, and credibility
- Experience with forecasting and business reporting
- Fluent French language skills
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-CM
Life at HashiCorp
HashiCorp is driven by our people and our principles which have been the foundation of everything we do since the company was founded in 2012. Join us on our journey as we work to support the world's most innovative companies as they transition to cloud and multi-cloud infrastructure through simple yet powerful workflows and automation.
At HashiCorp, we build the infrastructure that enables innovation. Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products are the underpinnings of the largest enterprises in the world, who rely on our solutions to provision, secure, connect, and run their critical applications to deliver crucial services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms to the world. We're building a once-in-a-generation infrastructure company with a unique approach rather than focusing on specific technologies, and we build products and solutions that support real-world workflows spanning the multiple cloud environments that nearly every organization worldwide is using today.
HashiCorp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, and other applicable state or local laws.
HashiCorp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com
We comply with all laws and regulations set forth in the following posters: