Deal Desk Manager
The Deal Desk Manager will be responsible for managing WW deal desk, deal structuring and order management support at HashiCorp. Our rapidly growing team is in need of a sharp deal desk manager who thrives on attention to detail and enjoys working through challenges and enjoys pulling together winning proposals. The role will work closely with Legal, Finance, Sales, Support and other business stakeholders to ensure we are quickly addressing field needs while ensuring that the teams are in compliance of our policies. Documentation and follow up of exception approvals in a timely manner as well as working with the teams to provide attractive proposals for our prospects and customers is key. As a manager we would also expect an ability to own the process and drive ongoing improvements as we scale the business.
- Create thoughtful proposals that consider Rev Rec, Discounting thresholds and Customer needs
- Maintain CPQ Quoting Tool, Standard Agreement and Order Forms
- Lead War Room, Forecast and Check-in calls
- Lead process improvement projects to provide scalable support to the Sales and Channel Teams
- Work closely with Sales Management, Finance, Legal and Support team to guide the approvals process and be the gatekeeper of Hashicorp’s standard business practices
- Manage and improve the Approvals and Designated Level of Authority Matrix
- Create and maintain Order Form Terms with support from Legal team
- Train Sales teams on proper deal desk engagement and process
- Create standard deal structure templates and order forms
- Coach and advise our sales teams on deal structures and to embed best practice
- Develop deal tracking metrics, discounts, pricing, approvals and deal KPIs.
- Responsible for Order Management as well
- Meticulous, your attention to detail is always spot on, you take pride in ensuring that everything you touch is accurate and thoughtfully put together.
- An excellent communicator - You know how to create strong relationships across various departments speak their language and together provide cohesive engagement guidelines for the GTM teams.
- Highly organized, you are used to juggling many competing priorities and strive to support each with equal attention to detail and quick turn around.
- Kind - You approach all peers, partners & customers with kindness and consideration.
- A challenger-You challenge the status quo with the goal of bringing in new innovative ideas and improving upon programs and processes.
- A partner to the sales organization as well as the finance, legal and other teams you will be working closely with.
- A self starter - we are growing quickly and there are many opportunities to contribute.
- 5+ years of experience in technology sales, finance, revenue ops, deal desk or order management.
- Understanding of GAAP accounting standards with revenue
- Experience with SFDC Quote to Cash CPQ Tool
- Has developed and maintain standard deal desk processes, approval matrixes and order terms.
- Experience working Remote and managing remote teams
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Life at HashiCorp
HashiCorp is driven by our people and our principles which have been the foundation of everything we do since the company was founded in 2012. Join us on our journey as we work to support the world's most innovative companies as they transition to cloud and multi-cloud infrastructure through simple yet powerful workflows and automation.
At HashiCorp, we build the infrastructure that enables innovation. Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products are the underpinnings of the largest enterprises in the world, who rely on our solutions to provision, secure, connect, and run their critical applications to deliver crucial services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms to the world. We're building a once-in-a-generation infrastructure company with a unique approach rather than focusing on specific technologies, and we build products and solutions that support real-world workflows spanning the multiple cloud environments that nearly every organization worldwide is using today.
HashiCorp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, and other applicable state or local laws.
HashiCorp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
We comply with all laws and regulations set forth in the following posters: