About This Role
Are you a social media manager with past roles at technical companies and experience in reaching varying audiences? We are looking for a social media expert to help us expand our reach on key channels where we connect with practitioners, customers, candidates, and the industry at large. The person in this role will drive our social media strategy and management, with responsibility for both high-level planning and everyday execution and reporting. They will also help us reach new platforms, audiences, and regions. Bonus points if you’ve worked at a company in the cloud infrastructure and enterprise software space, and/or if you’ve helped a company navigate the same growth stages HashiCorp is experiencing!
In this role, you can expect to:
- Develop a strategy for HashiCorp’s social media presence, taking into account our existing audiences, as well as new social media channels, new audience profiles, and new geographic regions
- Lead the execution of HashiCorp’s social media presence, including drafting, editing, and scheduling content; reporting results internally; and collaborating across teams
- Work on product announcements, corporate news, employer branding, evergreen campaigns, and other content for social media
- Develop a framework for flagging and tracking inbound messaging for other internal teams
- Work with HashiCorp spokespeople to support the corporate social media strategy via executive communications and employee advocacy
You may be a good fit if you have:
- 3+ years of social media management experience with responsibility for strategy, execution, and reporting
- Familiarity with both established (Twitter, LinkedIn), emerging (TikTok), and geo-specific (XING) social media networks
- Eagerness to try new social media approaches while maintaining the balance between our brand voice and the style of given channels
- Experience at a company with multiple accounts per channel and regional-specific accounts
- The ability to communicate and collaborate across varying teams while setting expectations and managing priorities
- Past work in the cloud infrastructure space, comfort with technical topics, and willingness to learn about new technologies
Life at HashiCorp
HashiCorp is driven by our people and our principles which have been the foundation of everything we do since the company was founded in 2012. Join us on our journey as we work to support the world's most innovative companies as they transition to cloud and multi-cloud infrastructure through simple yet powerful workflows and automation.
At HashiCorp, we build the infrastructure that enables innovation. Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products are the underpinnings of the largest enterprises in the world, who rely on our solutions to provision, secure, connect, and run their critical applications to deliver crucial services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms to the world. We're building a once-in-a-generation infrastructure company with a unique approach rather than focusing on specific technologies, and we build products and solutions that support real-world workflows spanning the multiple cloud environments that nearly every organization worldwide is using today.
HashiCorp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, and other applicable state or local laws.
HashiCorp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com
We comply with all laws and regulations set forth in the following posters: