About the role
HashiCorp is seeking an Onboarding Enablement Manager who is passionate and enthusiastic about helping new hires succeed. This is a global role focused on decreasing overall ramp time across all sales roles and delivering the optimal new hire experience. In this role, you will be the face of enablement for all new hires and will directly impact their overall experience. You will drive continuous improvement across the onboarding programs delivered through both on-demand and live channels. In addition, you will be responsible for curating and maintaining on-demand training paths and delivering the in-person, live training to close the program. You will also systematically report on the success of the program via Tableau as it relates to ramp across our segments and regions and update field leadership.
We’re looking for a team-player who has a global mindset, brings a "whatever it takes" attitude to succeed and further HashiCorp’s goals and believes that no onboarding program is ever “done” but a work in progress. This person will work closely with peers on the enablement team, sales leaders and the HashiCorp talent development team to ensure the most seamless new hire experience possible. This role will be asked to help manage the Learning Management System (LMS) as well as collaborate with team members and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) across the business.
This is an important role that will help the HashiCorp Worldwide Field Operations team continue to scale. The position will report to the Vice President, Enablement & Productivity, and duties will include the following:
- Globally manage, align and deliver HashiCorp’s sales new hire onboarding programs based on each Geo’s requirement
- Be the face of enablement for all new hires in the Worldwide Field Organization
- Leverage data to measure and report on the impact of the onboarding programs on overall ramp time (and then improve the programs to drive lower ramp time)
- Collaborate with the Revenue Enablement and Talent Development teams to continuously improve our onboarding and bootcamp programs
- Provide feedback on content and make suggestions for improvement based on learning principles, adoption, and engagement
- Effectively design content and learning programs to increase our employees’ level of knowledge and confidence in serving our customers and the business
- Coordinate with Product Marketing and other areas of the business to maintain sales playbooks and other content
- Curate and manage role-based on-demand curriculum
Qualification and Desired Skills:
- BA or BS degree
- 5-7 years experience in enablement with specific focus in curriculum design & learning development
- Passionate about helping people succeed
- Strong presentation and communication skills; ideally have experience collaborating with sales managers and direct sales teams
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple cross-functional projects simultaneously
- Must offer creativity for the deployment of training initiatives linked to business outcomes
- Require minimal supervision; you deal with ambiguity well
- Self-motivated team player able to prioritize and manage projects in a fast-paced, environment
- Pro-active problem-solver who anticipates and addresses problems before they arise and works cross-departmentally to deliver holistic enablement content.
- Self-learner who can learn to use new technologies with minimal guidance as the role’s tech-stack shifts to meet evolving needs
- Experience with LMS/CRM tools and systems (Workramp, Highspot, Salesforce)
- Must be fluent in English
Life at HashiCorp
HashiCorp is driven by our people and our principles which have been the foundation of everything we do since the company was founded in 2012. Join us on our journey as we work to support the world's most innovative companies as they transition to cloud and multi-cloud infrastructure through simple yet powerful workflows and automation.
At HashiCorp, we build the infrastructure that enables innovation. Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products are the underpinnings of the largest enterprises in the world, who rely on our solutions to provision, secure, connect, and run their critical applications to deliver crucial services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms to the world. We're building a once-in-a-generation infrastructure company with a unique approach rather than focusing on specific technologies, and we build products and solutions that support real-world workflows spanning the multiple cloud environments that nearly every organization worldwide is using today.
HashiCorp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, and other applicable state or local laws.
HashiCorp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com
We comply with all laws and regulations set forth in the following posters: