At HashiCorp, we’re building a generation-defining infrastructure software company, powered by our core principles and a growing team of talented, committed professionals working together to help organizations seamlessly transition to and operate in the cloud. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, 85 percent of our employees work remotely, strategically distributed around the globe. From our inception we built the company with a remote-first approach because we believe talent has no boundaries.
About the role...
As a Partner Solution Engineer you will be supporting our Strategic Partners at HashiCorp. As a key member of a high performance team you will be expected to help drive joint channel efforts between HashiCorp and our partners. The expectation for this role is that candidates can provide technical expertise around development, security and operational delivery of HashiCorp workflows in conjunction with our partners offerings. All candidates are also expected to be able to deliver a value conversation to partner executive and senior partner leadership levels on relevant HashiCorp solutions. As PSE you will be working directly with the CSP Partner Sales Leader, other PSEs, HashiCorp Sales teams, and Strategic Partner Sales/GTM teams to drive overall revenue within the channel.
- Lead as a domain expert in HashiCorp hybrid/multi-cloud solutions for the Strategic Partner sales teams
- Lead technical enablement session with Strategic Partner sales, Partner technical overlay teams, and HashiCorp Sales Teams
- Participate in public industry events promoting the Strategic Partner relationship and technical integrations.
- Lead technical enablement and co-selling strategies with Strategic partner to create a force multiplying effect for the HashiCorp Sales teams
- Responsible for training plan development, product integration development (Terraform / Sentinel) and delivery for the Strategic partner community including enablement, technical discovery, technical value proposition, and architectural guidance
- Ability to provide expert guidance on operations excellence with strong skill sets in infrastructure architecture, cloud, IT operations, security, and development technologies and processes
- Establish and maintain a deep understanding of the overall HashiCorp technology portfolio and the competitive landscape in addition to understanding of the Cloud Solutions Provider (CSP-AWS, Azure, GCP) Partner portfolio integrations / services
- Help foster an environment for ongoing strategic partner success with the active participation in HashiCorp Sales teams’ meetings and rituals
- Actively assist Strategic Partner Sales teams in enabling local SIs on joint solutions
- 5+ years technical pre-sales / Sales Engineering experience or equivalent experience - practitioners with customer facing experience are welcome as well
- Past experience working with HashiCorp, Microsoft, AWS, Google, and SI/GSI Partners
- Understanding of CSP Partner Programs
- B.S. degree (or equivalent experience or training) in an engineering or similar program from an accredited college/university/military organization.
- Proficiency in understanding concepts and technologies in DevOps, IT operations, security, cloud, microservices, containers, and scheduling platforms
- Proficiency and hands on experience with deploying HashiCorp Terraform in a production environment
- Experience working with HashiCorp Sentinel Policy as Code
- Experience with implementing software products or solutions to large and dynamic enterprise companies
- Ability to work well in a highly dynamic / team environment that focuses on providing above industry standard customer service
- Domestic and occasionally international travel required
Life at HashiCorp
HashiCorp is driven by our people and our principles which have been the foundation of everything we do since the company was founded in 2012. Join us on our journey as we work to support the world's most innovative companies as they transition to cloud and multi-cloud infrastructure through simple yet powerful workflows and automation.
At HashiCorp, we build the infrastructure that enables innovation. Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products are the underpinnings of the largest enterprises in the world, who rely on our solutions to provision, secure, connect, and run their critical applications to deliver crucial services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms to the world. We're building a once-in-a-generation infrastructure company with a unique approach rather than focusing on specific technologies, and we build products and solutions that support real-world workflows spanning the multiple cloud environments that nearly every organization worldwide is using today.
HashiCorp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, and other applicable state or local laws.
HashiCorp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
We comply with all laws and regulations set forth in the following posters: